OOTP 4

When Rory wakes she notices a note on the bedside table.

Hey wolf
When you wake in the morning we'll talk about this just me, you and Sirius no one else.

She walks in the kitchen to find Remus and Sirius already awake. She takes a seat at the table resting her head on her arms as Remus places a drink in front of her.

"Good morning Rory" He says as he takes a seat she lifts her head to look at him "Coffee, drink" He says pointing at her cup on the table. She picks it up taking a small sip.

"Still confused as to why we had to leave all this shit in. Pretty obvious I had issues" Rory says as Charlie tightens his grip around her.

"Yes but it's important to understanding you Rory" Hermione says glaring at her. Both George and Charlie notice and glare back.

"Hungry?" Sirius say's looking at her, she shakes her head. They all sit in silence drinking their drinks "Right come on let's head to the study and talk" Sirius finally speaks up as he stands heading out of the room with Remus and Rory following behind. They reach the study where Remus shuts the door before muttering a spell so no one can hear anything. Sirius and Remus take a seat on either end of the sofa as Remus gestures for Rory to sit in between them.

"How bad is it Wolf" Remus says looking at her.

"How bad's what"

"I do like the way you still try that as if it's worked any other time" James says smiling at his daughter slightly.

"Yeah it's never worked" Rory says before resting her head on Charlies chest as he wraps his arms around her.

"How badly have you hurt yourself Wolf" She looks down at her hands. 

"We're not mad we just want to know how bad it's got. We want to help you Little wolf and we know Harry's outburst yesterday definitely wouldn't of helped" Sirius says looking at her.

"I'm sorry. I know we made a deal and I failed" She puts her head in her hands unable to look at them both.

"Come on just show us and we'll go from there" Remus says pulling her hands away from her face. She stands and slowly removes her jumper taking a deep breath "Wolf that one on your shoulder looks fresh when did you do that?"

"Before dinner last night after Harry arrived" Remus nod's as Sirius sits there looking at her arm's.

"I forgot how bad it was" Charlie mumbles as he hugs Rory tighter. 

"Is there any others" Sirius finally speaks, She nods lifting her top slightly to reveal the ones on her stomach "They're not all burns" He say's quietly.

"Wolf this is only numbing the pain for a little while, it's going to make it worse when you finally feel it"

"I'm sorry guy's I know I let you down" Sirius pulls her into him, wrapping his arms around her.

"I don't think you could ever let them down Rory" James says smiling at his friends.

"You could never let me down and I know you could never let Remus down"

"Healing isn't going to be an overnight process and we know that. A lot happened to you in the past couple of years that should never of happened" Remus pulls out a diary from beside him handing it to her "When you feel overwhelmed I want you to write down what's happened and how you're feeling. If after that you still feel the same I want you to come to one of us it doesn't matter what we're doing, you need to come to us. We will fight this together okay Wolf" He smiles at her as she hugs him.