DH 25

"They need us at hogwarts" Bill shouted.

"Nova I don't want you to come" Charlie said turning to Rory.

"I'm coming Charlie, my brothers there. I'm not just going to hide"

James smiled proudly at his daughter, after everything she had been through she was still willing to fight.

"Nova"

"No Charlie, I need to do this" he nods as they apparate to Hogsmeade where Aberforth Dumbledore allowed them through to the room of Requirements. The first people Rory sees are the twins who both run at her sandwiching her between them.

"Rory, you're really okay" George whispers as she hugs them both back.

"Of course I'm okay, couldn't leave my best friends now could I" once they release her she gives Lee a hug as well.

"Missed you Ror"

"Aww" Marlene says smiling.

"I missed you too Lee" She releases him and goes back over to Charlie who was now stood with some more new arrivals including Kingsley, Remus, Oliver Wood, Katie Bell, Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Everyone looks over as Harry walks in.

"Harry, what's happening?" Remus says meeting him at the foot of the stairs.

"Voldemort's on his way, they're barricading the school. Snape's run for it. What are you doing here? How did you know?"

"We sent messages to the rest of Dumbledore's Army," Fred explained. "You couldn't expect everyone to miss the fun, Harry, and the D.A. let the Order of the Phoenix know, and it all kind of snowballed."

"What first, Harry?" called George. "What's going on?"

"They're evacuating the younger kids and everyone's meeting in the Great Hall to get organized," Harry said. "We're fighting." Rory smiled at her brother as he walked over to her. She wrapped him in a hug.

"Be safe" She whispers to him.

"You to" he whispers back before they let go of each other. There was a great roar and a surge toward the foot of the stairs, they were both pressed back against the wall as they ran past him, the mingled members of the Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore's Army, and the old Quidditch team, all with their wands drawn, heading up into the main castle.

"Come on, Luna," Dean called as he passed, holding out his free hand; she took it and followed him back up the stairs. The crowd was thinning: Only a little knot of people remained below in the Room of Requirement, Rory and Harry joined them. Mrs. Weasley was struggling with Ginny. Around them stood Remus, Fred, George, Bill, and Fleur.

"You're underage!" Mrs. Weasley shouted at her daughter. "I won't permit it! The boys, yes, but you, you've got to get home!"

"I won't!" Ginny's hair flew as she pulled her arm out of her mother's grip. "I'm in Dumbledore's Army"

"A teenagers' gang!"

"A teenagers' gang that's about to take him on, which no one else has dared to do!" Fred said.

"She's sixteen!" shouted Mrs. Weasley. "She's not old enough! What you two were thinking, bringing her with you" Fred and George looked slightly ashamed of themselves.

"Mum's right, Ginny," Bill said gently. "You can't do this. Everyone underage will have to leave, it's only right."

"I can't go home!" Ginny shouted, angry tears sparkling in her eyes. "My whole family's here, I can't stand waiting there alone and not knowing and" Her eyes met Harry's for the first time. She looked at him beseechingly, but he shook his head and she turned away bitterly, "Fine," she said, staring at the entrance to the tunnel back to the Hog's Head. "I'll say good-bye now, then, and" There was a scuffling and a great thump: Someone else had clambered out of the tunnel, overbalanced slightly, and fallen. He pulled himself up on the nearest chair, looked around through lopsided horn-rimmed glasses, and said,