OOTP 5

Rory woke the next morning around five unable to sleep. Heading downstairs she finds Remus and Sirius already awake sat at the table with a cup of coffee each. Remus looks up as she enters.

"Morning Wolf"

"Morning guy's" She sits between them placing her head on Sirius's shoulder. He looks down at her.

"Everything okay Sweetheart"

"Just couldn't sleep" Remus hands her a coffee "Thank you" She says sipping it before yawning. By half five they had been joined by Tonks who looked half asleep as she drank her coffee whilst talking to Remus as well as Mr and Mrs Weasley.

"Can you actually sleep" Lily asks her daughter.

"Yeah either with Charlie or a sleeping potion" Charlie smiles at Rory.

"Morning Aurora, didn't expect you to be awake" Mrs Weasley said as she walked into the kitchen in her purple dressing gown.

"Couldn't sleep Mama Bear" Rory smiles at her which she returns sitting down just as Harry walks in. She leapt to her feet the moment he entered.

"Breakfast," she said as she pulled out her wand and hurried over to the fire.

"M-m-morning, Harry," yawned Tonks. Her hair was blonde and curly this morning. "Sleep all right?"

"Yeah," Harry said.

"I've b-b-been up all night," she said, with another shuddering yawn. "Come and sit down" She drew out a chair, knocking over the one beside it in the process.

"What do you want, Harry?" Mrs. Weasley called. "Porridge? Muffins? Kippers? Bacon and eggs? Toast?"

"Just toast, thanks," Harry said. Remus glanced at Harry, then said to Tonks,

"What were you saying about Scrimgeour?"

"Oh yeah well, we need to be a bit more careful, he's been asking Kingsley and me funny questions" Mrs. Weasley placed a couple of pieces of toast and marmalade in front of Harry before looking at Rory.

"Have you eaten yet Rory"

"Not yet coffee's enough for me" She narrows her eyes at Rory slightly before looking at Sirius and Remus.

"Oh you two are in trouble" Ron laughs.

"We can't make her eat Molly" Remus said to her as she sat down not looking very happy as Tonks starts talking again.

"I'll have to tell Dumbledore I can't do night duty tomorrow, I'm just t-t-too tired," Tonks finished, yawning hugely again.

"I'll cover for you," Mr. Weasley said. "I'm okay, I've got a report to finish anyway" Mr. Weasley was not wearing wizard's robes but a pair of pinstriped trousers and an old bomber jacket. He turned from Tonks to Harry. "How are you feeling?" Harry shrugged. "It'll all be over soon," Mr. Weasley said bracingly. "In a few hours' time you'll be cleared." Harry still said nothing. "The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office. She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and she's the one who'll be questioning you."

"Amelia Bones is okay, Harry," Tonks said earnestly. "She's fair, she'll hear you out." Harry nodded.

"I think we'll go now," Mr Weasley said. "We're a bit early, but I think you'll be better off there than hanging around here."

"Okay," Harry said automatically, dropping his toast and getting to his feet.

"You'll be all right, Harry," Tonks said, patting him on the arm.