Part 1

writer note : heyy I'm sorry to be late, I have so much things to do sorry but now im gonna write, hope you will enjoy!! Btw I will talk with “I” and not with “You”, I think it's better in a y/n fanfiction. I forgot to say it but you're the second singer of the band.

Your pov :

Today is a concert with my band, im a little bit anxious about it. Nevermind I think that we're all anxious... I just woke up its 5:00 am, I'm so tired! I have to get up and put some clothes, I dress up and I go out of my hotel's room. There's what my outfit looks like.

 When I open my door I see that everybody is ready and wait for me, I feel so ridiculous, Tom come to me and say “what were you doing?” I say “im so sorry I took time for waking up because I was tired, now we can go, sorry for being late” he laugh...

When I open my door I see that everybody is ready and wait for me, I feel so ridiculous, Tom come to me and say “what were you doing?” I say “im so sorry I took time for waking up because I was tired, now we can go, sorry for being late” he laughs and say “don't worry we're not gonna punish you, we're not even late we just were ready before you”, my anxiety just leave my body, I thought they were mad because I was late, what dumb I am! I come to the other guys and say “we can go now!” Bill come to me and say “i really like your outfit today, all our fans are gonna be crazy of you!” laughing, I thank him and now we go to the bus.

When we come to the bus I ask Bill if I could sit next to him, he smile and say “sure you can!!”, i talkwith him during the whole travel and I also confess that I am anxious about the concert, he tries to comfort me, i find it cute and sweet.
We finally arrive, Bill is so excited for the concert! I go out of the bus, Tom comes to me and say “i saw u were close to Bill” winking at me, I laugh and say “you stupid!! don't say this in front of him he's not far!!” he laugh and we join the group. I am anxious but also excited, that's weird!
Nevermind I have to be ready for the concert, everything have to be perfect.

Finally, this is now, that's the concert, I just arrived on stage and I hear all the fans screaming, that's amazing!
I see all this fans, they're so much!!
The concert just start, I have to do it good, Bill start singing.
I really love his voice, he has an amazing voice! He's really talented.
It's soon my turn to sing, I'm waiting for Bill to finish.
That's my turn, im singing, all the fans are screaming, im doing it good! I'm proud of me! Bill is watching me and smile at me. Then it's our turn to sing together, that's my favorite part, when we sing together that's awesome. This is a moment so exalting, we do it so good, and with the music playing by Tom, Georg and Gustav that's the best song ever, I am grateful for all my group's partners.
We finally finished the last song, Bill take the microphone for talking :
“Thank you for being here tonight, hope y'all enjoyed, we are so grateful to y'all! Thank you so much to my band's partner, Tom, Georg, Gustav and Y/n!! they were perfect tonight.
We're leaving now, thank you all!!”
He's so sweet when he talks at the end of a concert! I know he's proud of us and this make me wanna crying with joy. We are going out of the stage and we hear “WE LOVE YOU” of the public, it's cute, Bill say them goodbye with the hand, we come out.
We were all tired.

Bill come to us and say “you were so talented tonight, im proud of you!!” I answer “you were talented too Bill!! You're an amazing singer i swear” he come to me and gives me a hug, wow it gives me butterflies, I love his smell.
I see Tom winking at me, he upsets me for always seing the flirt everywhere when I'm close to Bill.
We come back to the bus and i sit down next to Bill again, i am so tired that I literally fall asleep on Bill's shoulder.

I feel something in my cheek, what is that? I open my eyes and I suddenly blushed, it's Bill who were kissing my cheek??
I say “you scared me I didn't expect this!!” he laugh and say “it's time to wake up y/n, we are back to the hotel, you will sleep in your bed soon haha!! Come on wake up”
I was surprised but also intimidated, he kissed my cheek?? wow maybe he likes me? no why would he like me that's idiot.

I come to my room, I am so tired, I have to sleep now! Before coming in my room I say goodnight to all the guys, I come to Tom and say goodnight and he say “it's getting closer with Bill” smirking. I hit him and say “you could wake me up, I was so ridiculous!!” he answers “No you were just sleeping, you should be happy, Bill kissed your cheek...” I blush and say good night to Georg and Gustav, they say “good night y/n and you did it very good tonight!!” I smile at them.
I come to Bill and say him goodnight, he come to me and give me a hug and say “you did it so good tonight! you shouldn't be anxious!!” im blushing so hard, he certainly noticed it, im so intimidated, I say “oh Bill you are so nice, thank you! Good night”, he say “goodnight y/n” smiling.
I come to my room with so much butterflies in my stomach.

I enter in my room, im so tired I'm gonna put my pjs on and sleep now.
I put my pjs on and come to the bed, I am so exhausted of all of this, I have to sleep because I am overthinking so much. My brain can't stop thinking at him, is it gonna give me insomnia?That's not normal!! Okay I like him but it's not supposed to make me insomniac!! I'm trying to think at nothing and sleep.

I am falling asleep when suddenly I hear someone knocking at my door, it makes me jump because I was falling asleep, who is this!?
I come out of my bed with eyes half open and say “who's there?” I hear “That's Bill don't worry i just can't sleep”.
Hum okay that's weird but I'm gonna open him, everyone can have some insomnia, even if I'm tired like nobody can, I open my door.

Writer note : Suspense! What's going to happen? Haha I hope you liked this first part! I'm doing my best so tell me if I have some things to change?
Btw im sorry if I do some spelling mistakes, English is not my native language, I can speak it very good but I can also do some mistakes.
See you on next part!! ♡︎