Part 16

Hey I think this is not very long but I'm trying my best ok? Hope I'm not too late! Hope you enjoy this story, well me I'm enjoying writing it so enjoy this PART! sorry for mistakes.

“listen, this was too weird.
-that's why you have to tell me everything!
-well.” I see a sheet of paper in his hand, “what is this?” I take it and look what's in.
I read, it's wrote *y/n will be mine*, what the fuck??
“what is that bill??
-listen, at 4am someone knocked, you know I was tired I thought it was Tom joking, I open my doors with my eyes not even really opened, I saw that wasn't Tom.
-who was this?
-I don't know! He had a hood, I couldn't really see his face.
-but this is scary.
-yeah and I said *you got the wrong room * I was fucking tired I wanted to go back to sleep.
-yeah I see.
-then he said “y/n is mine you can't take her off me”, it woke me up even more, I jumped and immediately closed the door to his face.
-and that's all? I mean that's enough...
-no, I came back to the bed and couldn't sleep cause I was wondering about this shit.
-you should wake me up!
-no you're too cute when you sleep and I know you have to get more sleep.
So I was wondering and he came back to knock, I didn't do anything.
He just let this fucking paper below the door.
-that's ducking crazy, maybe we should call the police?
-they are not gonna care about this, because we're famous so it's like normal for us.
-umff. So stupid. Never mind he's just crazy, we have to be ready for the concert!
I'm excited!” he comes to the bathroom and wash himself, I come too for brush my hair, put my clothes and some makeup, he came out of the shower, he's naked I can't stop looking at him because he looks gorgeous, he comes and kiss me languorously.
He put his clothes on and starts to put his makeup. I watch him, he's so sweet when he's putting makeup.
He finished, looked at me and kissed me and I said “you're so handsome bill” he smirked and kissed me again, I can feel his tongue piercing this is so pleasant.
“im yours y/n” I blush and he gives me a long kiss.
“we're going to the guys?
-yeah I'm ready.”

We come to the guys, Tom looks at me and winks at me, I know what he's thinking.
Idiot..haha.
We come into the bus. The travel is a bit long, bill felt asleep so I just put my head on his chest and rest a bit.
I wake him up with a little kiss in the neck, he woke up and looks at me with a sweet look, he's so cute.
We go out of the bus, Bill holds my hand surely and take me out of the paparazzi, I'm feeling safe.
We're going behind the scene for prepare ourselves.
Georg comes and says “so y'all ready?
-WE ARE” we scream together.
I'm so happy I can't wait to be on the scene! I already hear the fans screaming our names.
I arrive on the scene with Bill, they all scream louder. Bill starts talking : “thanks y'all for being to our concert today, welcome to the scream album” they all screamed.
The music started, Bill starts singing, he's freaking perfect, I love his voice, I'm enjoying this as fuck.
This is my time to sing, that's now.
I sing, this is so awesome, the music and my voice are perfect! I'm feeling so good.
Now we have to sing together, we start both sing, this is fucking wonderful.
Me, and Bill, singing, I love this, we're singing “monsoon” I feel like I'm flying. This is incredible, all the fans are enjoying this makes me so happy.
The song ended, we can go behind the scene for some minutes.
“y'all were handsome!
-thanks, you too Gustav”
Bill comes to me and says “you're so gorgeous when you sing” I smiled and say “you more” he kissed me slowly.
It's time to sing “on the edge”.
The music starts, I sing, the fans are dancing, bill starts singing, this is superb.
Now we're both singing the chorus, the fans are screaming and singing with us. This is so great.
The song finished.
We come behind the scene, I drink a lot because I'm out of breath.
This will be the last song, *scream* this one is my favorite.
I see bill anxious, what's wrong?
I come to him and say “something's wrong?
-he's here.
-who's that??” he looks angry as fuck..
God what the fuck is again happening?
“the guy.
-what do you mean Bill!
-the guy of this night. I recognized him, he's on the stands. He always looks at you.
-oh bill, don't worry about it, you know what? This is the last song, you should just show him that I'm yours” Tom comes and says “it's time to go to the scene! Get up losers” laughing, “come on bill, it's gonna be fire”.
We come to the scene, I see all this fans excited for this song. I'm so happy.
The music started. I sing, this song is my life I can't live without it haha.
I'm singing and enjoying this song, when I hear fans screaming very louder, i just feel that bill is holding my hips while I'm singing, that's why they all are screaming louder... But he didn't use to do that..
We're singing together and he keeps touching my hips sensually, well this is good but I didn't expect.
At the end of the song he whirpers “you're mine” in my hear, wow all this butterflies he's giving me.. He's going to talk to the fans for saying goodbye cause this is the end of the concert, he looks at me, duh does he want me to talk first?
He didn't let me think more he just kissed me. Just in front of everybody, even Tom was shocked nobody expected this. We're kissing languorously, the fans are screaming, this is so funny.
Then I start talking “thanks y'all so much for this concert! It was amazing. Hope you enjoyed.” I suddenly hear a fan screaming “AN OTHER SENSUAL KISS WITH BILL PLEASE” I laugh haha, she's funny, bill blush, he takes the microphone and talks “well, thank you to be here tonight. Like you already understood, y/n is mine” the fans are screaming louder and louder and I've got more and more butterflies in my stomach. He continues talking “hope you enjoyed, im sad to leave y'all now. I hope to see y'all soon! Bye!” fans are screaming “Y/N, BILL, GEORG, GUSTAV, TOM, WE ALL LOVE YOU” we all screamed “WE LOVED YALL TOO” hahaha this is so funny I love this.

We're behind the scene and chill a little bit before coming back to the bus, we're waiting the fans to leave for going calmly to the bus. “it was so perfect!!
-yeah y/n it was so good!
-Georg you were so good, you too Gustav and of course you too Tom!
-haha yeah I saw that Bill finally admit that he wants you in front of all the fan girls” we all laughed, Tom was right to he honest. Georg says “Bill! We didn't expect this, it was sensual” laughing.
Haha this band is too cool.
We drank a bit and chilled together.
It's late, I think we can go to the bus.

We go out for going to the bus, there's some fans always here but nevermind, they just love them, we're like their idols so I can understand. This is sweet.
Bill takes my hand for picking me into the bus.
I feel something grabbing my other hand.
Huh this is a man, shit who is this, he's scary.. He grabbed my hands but bill was grabbing the other too. What can I do??
The guy catches me violently, bill try to take my hand but can't. I'm so scared, this man doesn't want to let me go. I need help.

What's going to happen? What can I do??

SORRY FOR MISTAKES.
Hope you liked this part, I leave you with this suspense. I'm trying my best for you to like my story. Thank you to read it. See you on next part! ✯✯✯