Part 3

Writer note : hey I can't sleep, so I'm going to write tonight. I thought I will be late but not at all then haha. Hope you'll like it.
Enjoy!! ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

I am waiting for them to finish talking... I'm curious, what were they talking about? It feels like Bill was awkward when I came.. Maybe he doesn't want me to know.. I don't really like this.
Nevermind. They open the door and say “we can go now! We can eat in a fast-food?” I nod and we come in the hall for ask to the guys if they want to eat fast food.

I ask them and they accept so we are going to a fast food.
In the bus I come next to bill again and I say “what were you talking later?
-what?
-tell me.. I wanna know
-its something about family don't worry.”
Why is he so cold? That makes me uncomfortable... I am scared about what they said...
We are in the fast food, we eat and laugh together, this band is cool!
We are going to the hotel now, I'm not tired so I think i will watch TV or reading because they all are tired.

I again sit next to Bill, I feel like he is feeling anxious, he didn't used to be like that. That's weird!! We talk a little bit but not too much..
When we arrive to the hotel, I say good night to the group and come to Bill and say “sleep well Bill!
-you too y/n!”
Um okay.. I don't know but it's not the same as it was..?
I come to my room. I am putting my pjs on and come to my bed, turn off the TV and watch it for a while.
I watch some dramas at the TV, that's funny, but a little bit boring. I turn off the TV but I'm still not tired.. I am going to read my book until I fall asleep.

I open my book and start to read, I'm not really concentrated because I'm overthinking about today. I'm so overthinker, I hate this!! I can't read my book without thinking again and again and asking questions to myself.. I'm so confused!
I finally stop overthinking and can read my book calmly. This book is good I appreciate it.

I was chilling reading a book when suddenly I hear in the corridors Tom talking, with Bill? Yes that's with Bill, I recognize his voice! But that's again in German, so I can't understand. But it's midnight, why are they in the corridors talking?? Thats confusing...
Nevermind I let it go, I have to read without caring about this, this isn't important, I can't even undertand what they say!
Then they stopped talking, i think they went to they rooms.

Then I hear a knock from my door. Who is this again??
I come out of my bed and say “Tom?
-no that's bill again..
-what do you want?
-just talking a bit.
-I thought you were tired! Why don't you sleep?
-because I wanna tell you something”
I'm too curious so I open the door!! His face looks like he's disappointed that's weird..! “Come Bill.
-thank you” I close the door and ask what's the problem, he starts talking :
-well I'm sorry for today if I seemed a little bit cold and for the discussion with Tom I don't wanted to talk about.
-oh no that's okay! That's your privacy.
-um well, yes. I am going to sleep.
-that's all?
-um, ja, i mean, yes that's all, good night see you tomorrow.” he comes out of my room. That's so weird I don't understand anything, he maybe noticed that I was feeling anxious about today. Anyways, he needs to sleep, he looked tired.
I continue my book, I think I'm tired too I will sleep soon.

I close my book and I turn off the light.
I'm thinking of Bill. Again. He's always in my mind, I have to stop this. I am going to do insomnias all the nights! I am thinking about the futures concerts when I hear someone knocking, again? Who is this??
“hey who's this??
-that's Tom! Open.”
What the actual fuck? Why? It's 1am bro...
I go to open the door, he immediately comes into my room. He says :
“then?
-what then?
-tell me!
-tell you what?? I was trying to sleep.
-um well. You loves Bill dont you ?
-obviously I do and you know it, why this question?? Anyways he seemed mad today and disappointed so I really think that I don't have to hope for anything.
-um?? what are you saying?
-he actually apologized for being so cold with me, that's all, I think we're just friends.
-so he didn't tell you anything...”
What? What he had to tell me?? Why he didn't tell me? Omg I'm so curious? What is that? I am confused.
“what he had to tell me??“I said and Tom didn't answer...
He comes out of my room. Ughh, what can I do??? I'm so curious and confused. I'm so worried. How can I sleep now?

Writer note : well hope you liked it?
I'm trying my best sorry for being late but I have so much things to do, I've got so much exams, and some problems, that's why I'm not always free. I will do my best! See you on next part! Suspense!! ♡︎