Part 11

I wake up, today we can chill. There's nothing special. I see Bill, he's awake, he's in front of the window, watching the sky while drinking a coffee.
“hey Bill
-hey y/n, u slept well?
-um yeah, what was that yesterday?
-I don't know, someone broke our window, I called the hotel's boss and told him what happened, he said that it's ok he will get it fixed.
-it doesn't tell me what was that...
-I don't even know too. Wake up and we going out for a walk okay?”
I go out of the bed, i put some clothes, a little black skirt and a black top with black boots. I go to the bathroom for putting my makeup on, Bill comes too, we are putting makeup together, his black makeup is so beautiful. “your makeup matches with mine Bill!
-hahaha yes we're pretty tho” I laugh and I watch myself in the mirror while brushing my hair. “y/n, you're beautiful.
-oh thank you but I'm basic today you know.
-duh, you always are amazing, even without this makeup and everything. I just meant that today your outfit and your makeup looks good.
-you're sweet, thank you” he kiss my cheek and go out of the bathroom.
I pick my handbag and now we can go.
He hold my hand and open the door, I walk through the door and I feel that I walked on something, I look down and I see a sheet of paper. Bill takes it and open it, he's reading it, he raises his eyes to the skies and he tears it up. “hey! What was that? I wanna know what was in it!
-no, that's silly things, let it go.
-I wanna know.
-No y/n” I let his hand go and look at him with a angry look.
“well we going?
-no we're not. Tell me what was on this fucking paper.
-well!! It was wrote “hope your little bitch will choke, your relationship doesn't mean anything we all know it Bill, she's just a member of your group who is even useless”
-they talking about me??
-I guess, but let it go babe.
-no! Who wrote that!
-dunno. It's signed “your REAL lovers”
-what the actual fuck bill.
- I guess that's crazy fangirls.”
It makes me so upset, can they just leave us alone, this is not their fucking business.
We go out of the hotel and take a walk, he smokes and he gives me a cig, he lights my cig. We're smoking im still wondering about this crazy fangirl.
“y/n don't think about it okay?
I am with you, you are with me, i love you, you love me and nobody will change this okay? We gonna get over this shit!! We're the best band ever, don't forget!
-I know we are haha, I'm scared you leave me.
-I will never.” he holds my hips and kiss me passionately.
“do you want us to go shopping a bit? I'll buy you what you want!
-um well, why u do this now?
-I wanna make u happy.” so sweet.

We go shopping he buys me so much clothes and jewelries!
I go to the fitting room tp try on beautiful emo shorts, oh it looks good, I go out of the fitting room for ask him if he likes it.
“do I look good?” he literally comes to me in the fitting room, he looks at me for a while, grab my hips and kiss me languorously, I'm scared someone see us!!
“yes you look handsome Meine Schatz” he goes out of the fitting room and says “I'll buy it”
Wow this was really sensual!

We comes to the hotel and to the guys.
“ Hi guys how are y'all doing?
-we were talking about the next concert.
-it's in Italia no?
-yes, our fly is tomorrow by the way.
-oh okay nice!
-we'll play the schrei album at the next concert ok?
-okay! Perfect!”
Me and bill comes to our room.
“I can't wait to go to Italia! It's a beautiful country!
-yeah it is! We'll be amazing at the next concert.” he laughs.

I lay down on the bed, I turn on the TV and watch it, he comes to me and takes me in his arms and we keep watching TV together. He cuddles me and caress my hair.
Suddenly someone knocks. Who's that?
Bill comes to the door and just before he open, it knocks again.
He doesn't open and says “who's there?
-BILLLL I LOVE YOU.
Leave y/n, you can find better than a girl who only play in your band I think!!
There's so much girls who wants you, that's ridiculous to do this!!
-go away, idiot.” he comes back to me.
I'm really mad now.
I come out of the bed, go to the door, open it and scream “hey bitch what do you want?” she turned herself to me and laughs at me.
I come to her and I say “it was you for the rock on the window and the sheet of paper?
-maybe *laughing*” I look at her seriously mad. I'm going to explode.
She keeps laughing at me while judging me from top to bottom. That's enough for me. I suddenly hit her face and say “go away dumbass” she looks at me with a scared look and run away.
Bill runs to me and says “heyy why did u do that!!” I don't answer and go to the room.
I come in the bed, im angry I don't wanna talk, I wanna scream.
Bill comes and says “she probably will tell this at everybody... It's gonna make dramas.
-I don't care. I won't let this shit go like nothing happens.”
Bill comes close and whispers “you're a dangerous girl don't you?” smirking.
I answer “don't do that, I'm serious.”
He keeps smirking and says “I love possessive girls” he winks at me. Fuck he's so fucking hot I can't help. Even if I'm mad like nobody can, I just can't help, he's too attractive.
I grab his neck and kiss him languorously, he says “I am totally yours y/n”, it makes me feel so good.
I come on him, kiss his neck and say “you're mine Bill.
-I am y/n, keep doing that”
I keep kissing his neck, he caress my thighs and grab my butt.
I feel he's hard, um well, we not gonna have sex a second time? That's too much.
Fuck I want him so much and I guess he does too.
“we can't do it bill
-why not?
-we did it yesterday” he laughs at me and says “what's the problem with that? We can make it everyday!” he laughs and I hit him.
“come on y/n, keep kissing me.”
He's serious. He grabs my neck and kiss me slowly, I feel him hard.
Ummm. He's hard as fuck, I feel it between my thighs...
He says “you feel it?” and he starts to blush. “I feel it, bill” he grabs my thighs and bring them closer.
He takes his shirt off and I take my top off too.
He's kissing my chest, I still have my bras on.
He takes out his whole clothes, shit he's so hot. I take off my bras, he unties my shorts and kiss my lower belly. This feels so good. He comes to kiss me again, he's whispering so loud.
He comes inside of me, i love it.
I moan, he says “y/n, i love your moans” I blush and he blush too.
We're making it. This is fucking amazing.
I keep caressing his body, his chest, his back, his shoulders, everything, this is so good.

We did it and we were tired of it. I come to the bathroom for taking a lil shower.
He says “I'm waiting you here Meine Liebe”

I wash myself, I hear him coming into the bathroom.
“do u need something bill?
-no um, you know the crazy fangirl that u hit, um well shes already on the TV..
-what?? She's talking about us? About what happened? Its so quick it can't be possible? Wait I'm going out of the shower!!”

Heyy hope you liked it! It's more than usually! What is going to happen?
I'm doing my best I really hope that you like this fanfiction!
See you for next part! ✯