Part 1 Chapter 2

Hey!! This is the next chapter like you asked for!! Enjoy. I decided to do the second chapter in here

I open my eyes. I see, I'm in an hospital bed. I can't stop hearing the beats of my heart on the electrocardiogram. Ow my head hurts. I can see the window, the sky is blue, it's beautiful. I'm locked in this fucking hospital, I wanna leave. I try to get up but my stomach hurts me so bad. The nurse comes into my room and say “no, you should stay into the bed cause you're not able to walk or be up now. you're not healed now. You just have to rest.” I gives a force smile. Oh fuck off.
I have infusions in my arm. There's so much thing to put into my blood, what the fuck. I try to see my stomach to see the wound. Ugh, it hurts. I have a big bandage. This asshole really stabbed me. Shit.
At least, I've got the TV in my room.
I try to pick the remote control, it's too far from my bed. Go on y/n, be strong, a little bit more close. Oh shit im suffering too much. I've got to call a nurse to help me. What a shame, I never thought that my life could me as ridiculous as it is now.
The nurse gives it to me and close my door. I turn on the TV.

I see a programm talking about Tokio Hotel. They are talking about the fact that Bill is a murderer. Oh, fuck off y'all. He's not a murderer, if you could just know the real story...
“the singer Bill Kaulitz is now in prison. He killed Samuel Ditch, we can't know the whole story but it was an homicide. Samuel has tried to kill the singer y/n, and Tom said that Bill defended Y/n.
Y/n is now at the hospital and she's trying to get better.” well thanks God I'm not in coma anymore.
“one of the Tokio hotel's fan came here to talk about it.
Hey Julia, what do you wanted to say?
-Good morning everyone, i wanna say at first : y/n we love you and hope you could come back on scene. We need you and you're stronger than you think! If you're watching this, listen us! You're the best, don't forget it!
-*the other fans screaming “yes!” *
-well thank you Julia, has you got something else to say?
-of course! I wanna talk about Bill!
We know the story but nobody wants to tell the real story. But we know that you're innocent! You will always be Bill Kaulitz! The Tokio hotel's singer! Come back soon!!
-*Fans screaming *
-thank you Julia.
-Good bye!”
Well, fortunately the fans aren't blaming Bill.
I hear someone knocking at my door.
“yeah?
-HALLO Y/N !”
its my band!
“oh hey!! I missed y'all!!
-we missed you too! You're not into coma!!” say Gustav.
They start to talk with me about what happened. They are laughing with me, oh god, I love this feelings, I'm so happy that I woke up.
Tom comes to me and says we have to talk. Georg says : “we will not let Bill in this fucking jail we promise.”
They go out. Tom stays.
He sits in front of me.
“y/n, it's been 1 month that you were into coma. Bill wrote you a letter yesterday, I give it to you. *gives me the letter.*
I promise you, I'll get him out of this shit.
-but how can you?
-I have my plans.
-you're not going to do something illegal.
-this is the plan B.
-what ?? Well, what's the plan A?
-He will be judged in court, I'll come. We're buying him the best lawyer and we will all testify. We will do our best to get him out. Maybe they will let him be in conditional release.
-will it work??
-I hope so, we're going our best I swear.
He's judged in 2 weeks. I'll tell you everything. When could you come back?
-I don't know. Ask a nurse.” he calls a nurse. She comes in the room..
“how can I help you?
-when could y/n come back?
-umm, this is hard to know but maybe in 1 month. She has to be healed. Don't worry! Tokio hotel will always be the best band!
My daughter is a fan.
-*we laugh*
Thank you!
-welcome.”
God, 1 month... This is long..
“1 month! I thought it would be so more!!
This is so cool!!
-cool? try to eat the disgusting food in here, try to stay in the bed all day and all night, try to live without doing nothing except watching TV or watching the sky, try to be stabbed and cannot move cause you're suffering, try to-
-okay okay, I'm sorry! I meant that I can't wait you to come back.
-god, me too.
-we miss you so much! You're like our sister. Except for Bill obviously. *he smirks*
-idiot! *i laugh*
-y/n we love you more than you think. Take care okay and rest as much as you have to okay? I'll see you every weeks. Maybe 2 times in a week sometimes, and the other could maybe come to see you.
-thank y'all, you're nice. I love you all.
-see you y/n!
-bye Tom!”
Well, 1 month, here, with nothing to do.
I miss bill. He was here every night. Now, I'm sleeping alone in a fucking hospital bed with this fucking beats from the electrocardiogram. Fuck yourself Samuel, i hate you as much as I can. Hope you're in hell actually. And his fucking family defending him. Bullshit! They all know that he was a psychopath.
Oh, I forgot the letter from Bill.
Let's open it.
Oh, his write, i love his way to write.
“ y/n, mein Schatz.
I don't know when you're gonna wake up but I want you to know that I'm sorry that I wasn't here. I didn't help you. And now I'm in jail. I miss you, so bad. Everything is bad here, the food, the people, the rooms, the hygiene, well everything. Tom said he will get me out of this shit but i don't know what to think about it. I mean, I killed somebody, I'm gonna be in jail for so long.
Come to see me as soon as you can, I miss you. Not gonna lie, Tom is really impressive sometimes so I cant underestimate what he could do. This is my twin, he's so strong and smart. I love you all. And y/n, i love you. Here, it's horrible. By the way, I met a man, he's so angry at me for no reason, I don't even know him, probably crazy or something, but he's always saying that he will kill me. Sometime he also hit me, but this is jail, I have to be prepared. I'm good don't worry. The police tries to get him far from me. But he's really mad at me for a reason that I can't know.
Nevermind, I miss you Mein liebe, i love you, see you soon. Küsst.”
He's so sweet, I miss him so much. But I'm worried about this weird man, hope it's not serious, maybe he's just crazy.

Hope you liked this part, would you like me to continue? Did you enjoy?
Thanks to read it! See you!!