Part 8

Hello, this one will be a little hot, hope you'll like!

-that's not what I meant. You know the fangirls...
-stop with this fangirls, they think i will be single my whole life? I love them so much but that's obvious I will be with someone one day!
-well..
-I want you for my own.
-um I want you too, but im scared you find better..
-don't think about that please. I only want you and I will forever. You're mine, I'm yours.” then he starts kissing my neck passionately, I love him so much. I feel like he's serious with me. That is like a dream.
He continue kissing my neck, “Bill, I love you so much”
-I love you too y/n” wow I feel so safe with him..

We then starts watching TV, he kiss me and say he's tired, “okay bill good night i love you” he smile, give me a kiss and say “ich liebe dich”, this gives me so much butterflies in the stomach.
We fall asleep together.

I wake up, this is really early, we have a concert today, I have to do it good!!

We did the concert and it was amazing, at the end of the song “monsun” he come to me while I was singing, he grab my hips and he kiss me, all the Fangirls were screaming maybe because they were jealous or just excited.

At the end of the concert I was wondering why did he does that!

We go in the room, he close the door and I say “why did you do that?
-like that, the fangirls know that I belong to you. *I blush*
-you belong to me?
-for sure y/n, im yours.” he come to me, kiss me languorously and say “I'm not gonna lie, you were really hot tonight when you were singing” he was blushing while saying this, I smiled and said “you're always hot Bill.” he blushed even more..
“you know your tattoo, under ur belly.
-yes, this one?” he raises his shirt for showing the tattoo. I could see it, because his pants was down a bit. I couldn't stop looking at it. This is so hot
“yes this one
-do you wanna touch it?” what the fuck? Why he asks this? He didn't use to be sexy like that! But that's pleasant.
He takes my hand and put it on his tattoo, he comes to me, takes his shirt off and he says while he's blushing “you can touch me y/n” wow this unbelievable... I love him, he takes my hands and put it on his body, he kiss me languorously, I'm caressing his body this feel so good
Bill looks at me, blush and say “um..i want you y/n” wow this is so good. “I want you too so bad.” he takes my shirt off and starts to touch my chest and my hips, he's kissing me slowly then he go to my neck and he kiss my neck, I'm still touching his body, his skin is so sweet. I can't help he's so perfect.
I come on him and he grabs my hips, he grabs my hips to get closer to him. I feel like he's h0rny but he doesn't want to say it we are kissing so slowly.
This is so amazing
He takes his pants off, his body is literally gorgeous i want him.
He push me on the bed and continue kissing me slowly, I feel him on me.
I'm so excited and I feel h0rny..
He started to touch my chest, then my hips, my thighs and then I feel his hands coming between my thighs, I see him, he's blushing, is he going to do it? I want it so bad.

This one was hot okay, but why not? Because Bill is the hottest not gonna lie!
See you for the next part!