Part 17

Sorry to be late! I hope you like my story! I've got so many ideas. Enjoy this!

The guy catches me violently, bill try to take my hand but can't. I'm so scared, this man doesn't want to let me go. I need help.
I see the guys coming to us and coming to grab my hands and pick me back from this crazy man. They grabbed my hand, I get out of this fucking mental. Finally, oh my god I was too scared. I look at him and try to take his hands for coming into the bus.
I see him, he's watching the man, with a serious look. I'm scared or what could happen. The fuck is he going to do?
He comes close to the man, he man is smiling at him, Bill says “this is the last time I see you” the man literally laughed at Bill. I was so scared, I tried to get Bill out but Tom kept me from the paparazzi.
Bill looks at him, he's look seem so mad..
Suddenly he punches him. Oh my god. I didn't expect this shit. The man felt on the floor. His nose is bleeding. The fuck is happening? I take Bill's hand and get him out of here, I pick him to the bus. The man scream “HE BROKE MY FUCKING NOSE”...
We are all in the bus, shit we're all shocked about what happened. Nobody says a word. Tom comes to Bill and says “wow you really pushes him haha that was a good one.” bill smiled and said “I couldn't stand it.” Tom laughed and winked at him.
I take Bill's hand, I look at him. He's looking at me and says “I'm sorry
-what! No don't be sorry!
-I have to. Look what I've done!
-he deserved it! You defended me!”
He looks at my lips with a smile, he comes close and kiss my lips, I feel he's kissing me languorously, that's so pleasant I feel his tongue piercing.
I love him. I put my head on his chest and try to get some rest, I'm fed up.
He kiss my forehead and I'm falling asleep while he's caressing my hair.
He's such a safe place.

I open my eyes, something touched my cheek or I don't know. I see bill, oh okay..
He kissed my cheek. That's all. I smile at him with my eyes half open. He smiles, kiss me and says “we're arrived.” he takes my hand and get me out of the bus.
Oh no, there's a lot of paparazzi in here, shall we go?
I'm so scared.
We are out, we're walking so fast to avoid the paparazzi.
“Bill you shouldn't do that! It's going to destroy your reputation!” this was a paparazzi. Bill looks at her. He comes to her and says “you really think I'll let y/n be catches by this fucking mental man?”
Oh no, he's again angry... I try to get him out but he's looking at all the paparazzi and saying “I should beat him and I fucking did it. He totally deserved it. What? Now my band is totally lost? Well, we're never leaving, we're the best band what you wanna do for that? You cant change this! Even if I beat this crazy man, my band is still the best ever and my fans will continue to go to my concert. So fucking leave us alone. Is that clear for all of you?”
He takes my hand back, looks at her very upset, we come back in the hotel.
Tom screams “bro what you said was true and amazing I can't believe my brother said that.
-oh piss off Tom” Tom laughs and Bill hit him. They are two laughing. They are so cute I love seeing them together. They're the best twins. Bill comes back to me and picks me to our room. I sit on the bed. I don't know what to say. He comes close to me and says “are you mad at me?
-what! Of course no. I loved what you said.
-did you?
-I fucking did. I love you bill.
-I do really love you too y/n.
-I've gotta take a shower bill.” he takes my hair, push me to the bed, kiss me slowly and says “you're mine” I whisper “I am totally yours bill” we continue kissing on the bed, I feel so fucking good now.
He let me go to the bathroom. I'm in the shower, washing myself. I go out, he comes in the bathroom. I say “hey? What?
-I'm not okay.
-wait what's the problem? Tell me.
-I can't tell, you naked!” he laughs.
I hit his arm and say “you stupid, wait til I put my pajamas on.” I close the door to his face, put my pajamas on and go back to the bed. He says “I couldn't tell you my problem, you're fucking gorgeous naked or not by the way you're the most beautiful.
-stop doing gentleman.
-I'm a gentleman. Well I love you, you're the prettiest.” I smile and kiss his cheek.
“well what's going on bill?
-I feel anxious about what happened that's all. I'm feeling like I'm locked up
-oh shit! You want to go outside! We can get some fresh air!
-yes it would be better.” I give him a hug and pick him out of the hotel.
It's a bit cold out. He gives me a cig, he lights my cig and I light his. So sweet it's like in the romantic movies. We're smoking while walking holding hands.
I feel good with him.
I look at him. “bill I love you so much, never leave me.
-I will never. I swear.” he looks at me seriously, he kiss my lips and caress my hips. This is so amazing, he's kissing my neck now and caressing my neck. I love this. This kiss was superb.
He's holding my hand and watching me. I hear noises, nevermind, it's the night, maybe an animal or something.
I look bill, he's so handsome. But suddenly a man hit him by behind and Bill felt on the floor. The man has a hood.
“fuck are you crazy?
-y/n, if you want this to stop you just have to be with me” I push him away, take Bill's hand for getting him up. My head is beating so fucking louder.

What is going to happen again, why this man doesn't want to let me go? I never seen his face. I don't know who he is...

SORRY FOR MISTAKES
Hope you enjoyed! I've got so much ideas for the next parts!! See you on next part!