Part 15

Hey I know I'm late, I'm sorry! I have so much ideas for the next parts! Enjoy this!

She's coming close to me still watching me with this fucking look that I can not endure.
I can't stop myself, I come close to her and look at her with a angry look, she's making fun of me. Bill see I am starting to get angry, he takes me out and the girl laughs loud. He comes to her and said “what the fuck do you want?” she says “just stop defending her” he looks at her with a serious look and answered “well, or you get your ass away from us or you're gonna have problems I swear you're not going through this, so just fucking leave us alone okay” she didn't expect this and me neither to be honest. She run away. Bill comes back to me and starts to avoid the paparazzi.

We finally arrived to do the repetition. I am rehearsing when Bill comes, holds my hips and whispers “you're driving me crazy y/n...” wow he's so hot.
He starts to rehearse too and I can't stop admiring him, he's so pretty..
We finished, he comes to me and I say “when you're singing you're so handsome” he smiles and says “when you're singing you're so hot y/n” I blush and he holds my hips and starts to kiss my lips. I love when he does that. He's kissing me slowly.

We comes back to the bus, Tom comes to me and says “the paparazzi aren't too annoying? I'm sorry” I answer “don't worry, just don't even care about them” he smiles and says “you and Bill were flirting later weren't you?” smirking, I blush and say “stop you idiot!” he laughs and says “I know you were” I blush even more and I hit his arm “go away” he keeps laughing.
I go to the bus and sit next to Bill.
“why did you hit Tom?
-he annoyed me.
-what did he do haha?
-he was just annoying!
-tell me what did he do
-he just asked me if you and me were flirting later.
-hahaha you could answer yes being proud.
-umm well.” he continues laughing.
He takes me in his arms and says “don't worry Tom can be idiot sometimes but he's the best brother ever” I smile and answer “of course I know he is!” Tom looks at us and says “you were talking about me?
-just saying that you are the best brother ever.
-umm Bill dont lie to me.
-no no I swear, ask y/n
-y/n ?” I look at him and say “yes this is true, I was saying you're annoying and bill said you're the best brother ever.
-oh im so fancy” ughh he's so dumb!

We come back to the hotel and the guys are asking if we can go with us to the coffee, we immediately accepted.
We comes to the coffee with the guys.
We're talking and I see some paparazzi taking pics of me. I'm so annoyed, I go to the toilet and lock me in it. I can't stand it!
Why they don't leave me alone. It's make me so sad I'm feeling like I'm a dumbass. I don't know what to do. Tears fall on my cheeks... I'm feeling sad now. I don't wanna go out of the toilet.
I hear someone coming into the toilet. Oh no I'm sure this is a fucking paparazzi. I stop my breath for them to go away.
I hear “y/n, open the door please” this is Bill's voice. Um.. I open the door, he looks at me and takes me in his arms. “y/n I don't want you to cry just because of this stupid paparazzi.
-but I can't stand it!
-stop crying please” he cuddles me. He takes my hands, looks at me with his serious look and kiss my forehead.
“come on, they left.” he holds my hand and takes me out of the toilet and I come back to the boys. “oh y/n, is everything okay?
-don't worry Gustav.
-of course I'm worried!” I smile at him for saying that it's okay.
They are so nice with me, I really love being with this guys.
We are going back to the hotel.

We finally arrived to the hotel, I come in my room, I'm exhausted because of this day.
Bill comes with me. “bill im gonna take a shower ok? wait for me here.
-okay love” he kiss my cheek.
I come into the bathroom, take all my clothes off and comes into the shower.
I'm washing myself while thinking of this day, my mental is fucked up. I'm not feeling good. I'm starting to cry, no I don't wanna cry, but this tears can't stop falling.
“y/n ?” why he's here? “um yes?” I stop the water. “I know you're not feeling good, come in my arms” he gives me a towel, I put the towel on my body and go out of the shower. He picks me in his arms and brings me to the bed.
“stop feeling bad because of stupid people.
-but I can't stop feeling bad about them.
And this dumbass obsessed by you, I can't stand it!
-she's just jealous cause I'm yours” he smirks, I'm still crying but he's sweet so my tears are stopping.
He looks at me with his brown eyes, his face is so beautiful... He kiss my lips and says “you're the best ever y/n they are all jealous that's all” he dries my tears and kiss my cheek. I'm going to put my pajamas on.

I come back to him, come into the bed and watch the TV.
Oh they're talking about me on TV.
“... the singers of the band Tokio hotel are getting annoyed about the paparazzi and some fans decided to talk about it.
-im a fan of Tokio hotel since 2 years and I see that y/n is like bullied by some paparazzi! This is so bad to do this I just love this band and she does not deserve this, so please leave them alone especially y/n” oh, this is so cute, this makes me feel less sad. “you see y/n we still have good fans!
look how she was nice and talked so good about you!!” he is so sweet I see he's happy. “yes I saw it.. I'm feeling less sad.” he takes me in his arms and whispers “i love you y/n please stop feeling bad about idiots” he kiss my forehead, I love him so much, I feel so safe with him.
He's like a safe place. Tomorrow we have a concert, im excited but im worried, I hope everything will be okay.
I come in the bed and try to sleep, I feel bill caressing my hips. “sleep well y/n” he gives me a kiss on my cheek.
He takes me in his arms, I fall asleep in his arms.

I hear the alarm, fuck it's 5am,. I don't wanna wake up! I open my eyes and I see bill, he's already awake? How can he!
“hey Bill, you're awake?
-yeah, umm, something weird just happened.
-what do you mean? What happened??
-it was really weird, it was like.. um I think it was 4am, something like that.
-what are you talking about??”

What he's talking about??

Hope you enjoyed! I have so much ideas for the next part, maybe I'll be late but I'm sorry I'm like super busy these times but I promise I'm doing my best! Sorry for mistakes!