Part 5

Writer note : heyy I hope you'll like this part! Enjoy! I hope I wasn't too late!

-y/n, come here. *he takes my hand and looks at me, he's about to say something serious...*
-what..
-I want you to trust me, I will be yours, forevever. *I blush.. *
- really.. You will?
-I will” he gives me a kiss, well im so overthinking, does he tell me the truth?
Nevermind I have to take a shower. “I'm going to take a shower, you can wait for me here if you want.
-im gonna watch the TV”
I come into the bathroom, I go to the shower and wash myself. I'm thinking, again! He's so handsome, I hope he's telling me the truth. I finished. I'm putting some clothes on. I put a black dress with my doc martens. That's basic but we're not doing special things today. I go out of the room, Bill looks at me and says “you're literally gorgeous” wow, I come to him and kissed him shyly. “im gonna take a quick shower too, today we can go to a coffee shop with the boys!
-yes why not? That's cool!”
He comes to the bathroom and takes a shower.
He finished, he was quick! He comes out and he's gorgeous, he put black make up on his eyes, that's awesome on him.. He's perfect.
He takes my hand and say “we are going to the coffee with the boys?” I nod and we come to all the boy's rooms. They were awake. We come to the bus, during the travel bill talked with me and the group.

We arrived! We're coming into the coffee and we sit down. The server comes to us and asks us what we want, we all answered. Then we continues talking, we're laughing together that's cool! The server comes back with the coffees, the guys are talking about the future concerts, i see a guy, behind the boys, he's watching me, nevermind.
Tom says :
“ y/n, would you mind to sing Schrei with Bill at the end of the next concert?
-of course I don't mind, why?
-we just want to play it at the end, for like saying goodbye you know.
-yes that's great I don't mind!”
I have to go to the toilet before we come back to the bus. “im going to the toilet, can y'all wait for me?” they all say yes.
I come into the toilet. I finished, I wash my hands and I'm about to come back I put my hand on the handle for open the door, and then someone is also pushing the door for enter inside, umm that's a boy?? why he's here?
“it's for women here.
-i know” duh that's scary. I have to go back to the boys.
“I've been watching you for a while, what's your name?
-y/n, anyways I have to go.
-no stay a little, we could talk, or just give me your number.
-no im late sorry.
-what do u want? *I hear Tom's voice *
-her number.
-you heard it? she said no... come back with us y/n” he gave a really bad look to this man. “thanks Tom
-that's normal” tom is nice with me, fortunately he came! I come back to the boys, all the boys have seen the discussion haha. Nevermind, we're going back to the hotel.
We arrived at the hotel, i go to my room, I'm going to read.
I come into my room, lay down on my bed and start to read when I hear knocking, again...
I come and open, that is bill. He looks weird..?

Weiter note : i must be late for the other parts, i have some exams these days. Sorry! i will do my best!
see you! This is very short I'm so sorry!!