Part 18

Heyy sorry to be late! Hope you'll like this one. And sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language tbh.

-y/n, if you want this to stop you just have to be with me” I push him away, take Bill's hand for getting him up. My head is beating so fucking louder.
I need help I don't know what to do..
Bill just get up, he comes to the guy and hit his face by behind. The guy turned to him and he punches him. Again he punshes this guy.. This guy wanna die or something? Is he crazy, he already get punched by Bill and he comes back?
I can't see his face. He's hidden. His face can't be seen. But I feel like he's hurt. Bill starts talking “well, you really wanna die?
-y/n is mine.” bill slaps his face “stop saying this shit, she doesn't even know you.
-she knows me and she owns me.” fuck this guy is fucking crazy. I'm so scared who the fuck is he??
Bill says “just leave us alone or you gonna die, I'm for real” the guy raises his head to Bill. I still can't see his face, he starts taking but bill stops him, he pushes him to the floor. “go away.” he takes my hand and picks me far from this crazy man.
I'm feeling so anxious, the fuck is going on? “Bill, I'm scared.” he looks at me with a sweet look, how can he be so chill?
“don't worry y/n please. it's going to stop, i promise.” he takes my hands, kiss me.
He gives me a cigarette and lights it while lighting his.
“just smoke and we'll go back to the hotel okay?” he kiss my cheek. wait..Im feeling safe with him even if im not really safe, or maybe I am? because with him I'm in security.. I love him. We're smoking when he takes my hips and says “chill ok? he can't go to our room. He starts to kiss my neck. I fucking love this. “Bill you know im yours?” he looks at me with this look.. You know this look that I cant help... “you're mine and I'm yours y/n” he grabs my hand and takes me back to the hotel. I feel good.

We come into the room. I lay down on the bed. “I love you bill” he comes next to me, comes to kiss my neck and whispers “I love you too Mein Schatz”, wow this feel so pleasant.
He comes on top of me and kiss my lips slowly, im chilling out, I'm feeling so good.
He kiss my neck again and whispers “y/n I want you” well I didn't expect. I looks at him with a sweet look, trying to say that I want him too. He takes his shirt off, I can admire his beautiful body, his tattoo, god his tattoo is everything. His body is just amazing, he comes back to me, takes my top off. I kiss him languorously...
I want him. I come on him, he takes off his pants, oh my God, even tho I already saw his body multiples times, he's still driving me crazy with this fucking beauty I can't handle. I take all my clothes off. He's hard, I feel it. He's kissing my neck, I'm breathing louder and louder. I love how I feel. “fuck bill, I want you too” he looks at me and smirks at me. He kiss my lips and caress my chest, then my thighs, then I feel him coming inside of me. He's breathing, louder and louder. I love it, I can't stop. I starts moaning, he looks at me and says “I love that”..
Fuck I love him, I love him for real. He comes inside of me faster and faster. This is the most pleasant thing I've ever had.
He let some moans out, I love this, his moans are kind of.. really hot.

This was amazing. Handsome. We're both naked now, my head is on his chest and he's caressing my hair “did u love it y/n?
-fuck I loved” he kiss my forehead. “I loved it too, you're so gorgeous y/n, I love you. I love everything about you.” well done, im blushing. I kiss his cheek. His smell is just so perfect I can't stop saying it, it's so pleasant to be with him and with his smell. He has the smell that nobody can have, he has everything that nobody have. He's so different to the others. That's why I fucking love him. So much. It's gonna drive me crazy. I'm tired, he's caressing my hips, I feel his hand and his fingers caressing my skin.. This is so lovely. I'm falling asleep.
I felt asleep on his chest.

I feel something on my neck, I open my eyes, oh it's bill! “wake up y/n” I'm so tired... “I wanna sleep moreee” he kiss my cheek and says “it's midday, I know I'm tired too but we have to go out with the band!” ughh I don't want to get up. “haha y/n me too I would like to sleep all the day. But we have to be up!” he's sweet.
I love his look. I get up and dresse me. I'm ready, he dresses him too and go to the bathroom for do his makeup. I come to watch him. He's cute. “I love your makeup bill.
-I love how do you look.” I come into his arms and kiss his neck, I adore him.

He takes my hand and we are going to the band. We have to go out for a bit, maybe to a coffee? I see Gustav and georg. “how are you doing?
-were good, how bout you y/n?
-im fine thanks! Where's Tom!
-he's back soon he cames in his room cause he forgot something. Are you feeling good, I mean with all this things..
-yeah no problem, Bill and me are okay, aren't we bill? Um where's Bill?”
I hear the twins laughing, the fuck they're doing?? I go to them “what y'all doing?
-just talking about how Bill had sex with you.
-shut up stupid asshole. Y/n that's not true I told him about the guy.” he hit his brother and they're laughing, it makes me happy to see them together.

We're in the coffee. “I hope this guy will not come back..
-don't worry Gustav! Bill punched him 2 times!
-I know y/n, he's such an amazing guy hahahaha!” we're laughing together, this is cool. “I can't wait the next concert. Aren't you?
-we are too! I saw the fans talking about them, they said things like umm.. Bill is amazing, well it's an habit but they said that bill is amazing for what he said to the paparazzi yesterday.
-oh bill you're an icon!” bill laughs and kiss my cheek. He's such a sweetie. We come out of the coffee, oh no there's again paparazzi. I don't want this to be a problem again, I don't want a fight or something... I'm anxious. But bill suddenly takes me in his arms and starts kissing me in front of the paparazzi's cameras. They're all taking pictures of us. Wow I guess I'm so lucky.
We come to the bus. “y/n, we should do this more. They didn't annoy us about anything, they just took pics.
-haha yes! It was pleasant.” I come into his arms and he cuddles me during the travel.

We said that we're going to the sea today with Bill. I can't wait to swim with him!
Now we're in the room, I'm preparing myself for the beach! I'm putting my bikini and I'm ready. “bill im ready.
-your bikini suits you so good. You're gorgeous, again.” he comes and kiss me passionately. It's 7pm, we wanted to go to the beach in the evening cause of the paparazzi, we want to be secure.

We are at the beach. I'm coming into the sea, I couldn't wait! It's too hot here!
Ow the water is cold! Bill comes and starts to throw me water on. He's a child!! “stop bill ! I'm cold” he continues, he makes me laugh, I see he's happy, he's enjoying. I'm so glad. He comes to me, gives me a hug and says “you can go out of the sea, go on mein Schatz” he kiss my lips languorously for a while and let me go out of the sea.
I come to the sand. I'm waiting for him while I'm laying down.
He's swimming I see him, he's pretty.
I'm closing my eyes while waiting for him, God the sun is hurting my eyes.
I feel a hand holding mine, this is sweet.
I open my eyes, I can't really see cause the sun is burning my eyes. But suddenly I notice that it's totally not bill. I get up and push him, who the fuck is that.
Oh, I see. I remember. He looks at me deeply, I'm scared. I'm really insecure now I know who he is. He says “do you remember me now?” I'm can't say a word. I hear “hey y/n, who's this?? Man! Who are you! Don't come near to y/n, go away!” Bill is coming back from the sea running to me. This man, I know him, I am feeling so nervous, he again says “come on y/n, you know me.”

This guy, this is my ex boyfriend, he was fucking mental, how did je find me? I changed everything for running out from him... I'm anxious.

Hope y'all enjoyed!! Do you want me to post an other part? I have some ideas for the rest of the story so just let me know if you want more? See you on next part I hope!