Part 22. Last Part Of Chapter 1.

Heyy this is the last part! I know what to do for chapter two. So let me know if you want another chapter. Enjoy!

“y/n, im back!” I open my eyes.
How the fuck he could come into my room?
“Samuel leave me alone
-never you know it.
-you will never get me back.” he looks at me with this serious angry look that I know. I'm being scared but I can't show that I'm scared cause he loves that.
Fuck when bill will come back?
Shit...
“what did u say?
-I said you will never have me back.
-oh y/n, you're totally wrong...” I slap his face, why the fuck did I do that???
“oh you sure of what you did?
-I'm not yours anymore.”
Fuck I know this look, shit. He's really mad.
I continue looking at him madly though.
“I'm sorry.”
He takes my neck really hard. He's push me on the wall, he's hurting me to be honest. I'm still watching him with this look and I say “im not yours” but..
He takes my neck harder and harder. He's literally strangling me, I feel my heart beating and being anxious.. Hes strangling me as he used to do before, I can't do anything. I need help. He's hurting me so bad, but I cent give up now! I'm not his.
“Samuel I will never be yours anymore and who would want you? You fucking mental.”
FUCK, he just takes out a knife from his pocket. What can I do??
What am I supposed to do now, I can't breath, he's strangling me so hard.
He's completely psycho.
I can't do anything to defend myself.
“samuel you can't do this.
-then you're mine.
-NO I'M FUCKING NOT! never! Fucking psycho! Leave me alone. Nobody would want you, just look at you, you're completely crazy! I hate you! Don't you get it? Do you know I've been through just being with you? I hate you more I ever did!”
I see some tears falling down from his eyes, is he kidding me? Why he's crying with a knife in a hand and my neck in the other?? This is like a movie what the fuck..
He's fucking crazy, what can I do.
I try to get him out of me while he's crying.
I'm moving a little bit to get his fucking hand off my neck.
Suddenly, he looks at me, his eyes are black and deep, I'm not feeling good, he doesn't keep his eyes off from me, he's not okay. I'm not either, but I'm feeling less and less okay. This isn't okay, nothing is okay.
Why the fuck am I stupid?? Why didn't I lock this fucking door?? He's still looking at me with this look and strangle me harder.
I really can't breath I need help now.
all of sudden, he stabs me in the stomach.
He immediately let me fall on the floor.
I'm losing blood. Am I gonna die?
Please. I need help.
He's looking at me and seems to have regrets of what he just done.
For me, I'm suffering as fuck.
I feel my blood going out of me, more and more.
Bill just came in the room.
“Y/N!! WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?” he comes to me and go on the floor, touch my wound and presses in it for not letting the blood out. I see he's afraid, I can't say anything, my stomach is hurting me as fuck.
“Samuel what the fuck did you just do? ” he get up and comes close to Samuel. He looks at him with this mad look.
“bill, you think I'm not gonna kill you?” he raises his knife and try to stab bill, he struggles and push him on the wall.
Samuel push him back and he falls on the floor. I see all of it but can't do anything, this is so hard to see. Bill is on the floor. Samuel comes to him and go on him starting to strangle him.
“you're gonna die, both of you..”
Bill literally get up and headbutts him. He falls on the floor, Bill comes to him, suddenly takes his knife.
The fuck is he gonna do??
He stabs Samuel. A lot of time. He's stabbing him more and more.
He has got so much wounds opened that he's totally dead. Shit. Bill killed somebody, this isn't nothing. He just sit on tbe floor and try to breath slowly. He looks at me, I see him but can't speak a word.
“y/n I am sorry.”

“WHAT THE FUCK BILL”
Tom just came into the room.
“DID YOU KILL Y/N
-stupid! Of course not.” Tom runs to me and presses my wound, fuck it's hurting. I cough a bit.
“Fuck she's alive?? Y/n you're awake?? Talk to me please..” oh bill... I can't speak. I want to so much but I can't, if you knew how much I love you...
“okay let's call the police and emergency but you have to tell me everything.” bill nods and Tom calls the police. He explains that there is murder in our hotel.
“okay now you explain everything OK?” bill starts talking and explains.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING BILL?
So Samuel tried to kill y/n then he tried to kill you but you killed him? We're in a movie? Shit is it a dream? Fuck..
-im sorry but I had to, though he would kill me.” Tom looks at bill with an affective look, he takes him in his arms and says “you're my brother, i know you're not a murderer. I love you and I'll always defend you.” they're so cute, the best twins..
“POLICE, GET OUT.” bill and Tom get up and raise their arms.

“bill, on the floor! You're being arrested.
-fuck no! He didn't do anything! Stop!
-who killed??
-Samuel tried to and.. You know he strangled her and.. Scheisse! Sorry you know he tried to kill y/n and he stabbed her and... Bill came and-
-who killed???
-bill killed Samuel cause he was trying to stab him! This is fucking self defense!
-don't you dare speak to me like that if you don't wanna be arrested.
-STOP PLEASE. HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT.
is he going to jail?
-he may go to!” what?? Bill is going in jail??
What the fuck. Well I'm probably going to die.
The nurses take me out of the floor and get me into the emergency car.
“y/n, i love you. i'm sorry.”
Fuck bill, i love you too but I can't breath.
I need help or I'm going to die right now.

Fuck, i can't open my eyes. I only can hear, but this sounds not good. Am I blind? Am I gonna be deaf??
I hear Tom's voice.
“doctor! Is she okay??
-she's into coma now, she isn't conscient.
-is she going to die??
-we maybe can help her.”
I feel Tom touching my hand. He's starting to talk but I'm hearing less and less..
“y/n, I don't know if you can hear me but fuck. I need to talk. I'm sorry I wasn't here, I had to help you. Bill is like a hero. He killed this motherfucker by the way. He deserved it don't you think?
You can't know how much I hope you're going to wake up. We can't live without you and Bill would die if you do.
Actually he's going to be in prison. He took 10 years for murder. The fucking police is idiot. They doesn't want to understand the fucking real history. And Samuel's family came to defend him??!! They all are fucking mental I guess.
Well bill has to go to prison. But this is not what we planned. That's why i'm, i mean, we are going to get him out of here. I promise you, when you will wake up and live your life again, he will not be in prison.
Me and the guys talked about it and fuck, if they want to leave because it's being dangerous, I will help him by myself. I can't let him in this fucking jail. I planned it. Listen. I'm explaining. At first, I will-”
Fuck!! I can't hear anything anymore !

What he's gonna do? How bill will be out of this shit??

Thanks y'all to read this story! Do you want another chapter! I already know everything I wanna do. Kisses!!