Part 4

Writer note : heyy I hope I'm not too late! Hope you will enjoy this part!

I can't sleep with this that's literally impossible!!
I'm running around in my room overthinking... No, I wanna know. It's almost 2am but nevermind, I have to know.
I go out of my room and go to Bill's room, well maybe that's crazy to do this but I can't sleep without knowing.
I find Bill's room, I knock, he almost says “who is-” that I am already in his room.
Shit he is shirtless. I come out immediately and close the door and say “sorry, sorry, sorry.
-hahaha that's nothing I'm only shirtless, come in, what's the problem?”
I come shyly, oh wow his body is kind of hot. No I can't think of his body this is not the reason of why I came. But to be honest he really drives me crazy. Anyways. I start talking :
“Well, you have to tell me something.
-uh, tell you what.
-Tom said u have to tell me something, now tell me.
-ughh how dumb he is, I'm gonna hit him up. Well, come on the bed, we're going to talk.”
Talk? Could he just put a shirt on??
How can we talk seriously when he's shirtless? Um well, I come to the bed, I sit down still looking at his perfect body. No. I have to stop. Watch the face ok? Yes the face. “so tell me now Bill! I wanna know!
-Calm down y/n.
- but I wanna know...
-well.”
Why does he stop talking like this? Does he want me to be crazy??? I think i am going to scream at him. I open my mouth literally about to scream at him but he stops me. He kiss me. He's really kissing me though I was about to scream at him.
What the fuck is that? That's unbelievable.
That's kind of good not gonna lie... But why? Nevermind, his lips are just so sweet i could stay like that my whole life.
He stops and actually sees my confused look and literally says “i like you y/n”
Umm.. Well im blushing as fuck now. I love him, is he serious?
“are you for real?
-I am.
-Bill you know i like you since so much time so that's kind of awkward for me, i am feeling like you would never like me.
-how can I don't like you? You've got all what I love.
-well I don't think so.
-I swear I love everything about you.
-why didn't you tell me before?
-how could I? That's too complicated!” I smile because I see he's blushing, that's so cute. I guess I'm blushing too... “well Bill you really like me?
-I really do.
-that's unbelivable, i love you...”
I'm so confused but also so excited and happy... He takes my hands, looks at me and says “I'm serious. That's what I don't wanted you to know.” oh okay... I didn't expect all of this, that's so much things!!
“y/n, i have to sleep now okay? go to sleep too, we have to get more sleep.
-um. yeah you right.. good night Bill.
-see you Meine Liebe.” He gives me a kiss on the cheek.
Wow, is this a dream?
I am going to my hotel's room.
I have to sleep more tonight.
I don't know, tomorrow how I have to act?
We'll see. I'm confused.

Tomorrow we don't have any concert so I can sleep more than the other nights. So good! I fall asleep thinking about this kiss.

*knock knock* who's there... im tired I wanna sleep... I'm getting up and go to the door. I say “who is it?
-Bill.” I open and say “oh I'm sorry I look so bad now, you woke me up.
-sorry for waking you up. But I think you're really pretty.
-duh, don't lie, my face is a mess.
-im not lying y/n.
-well.. why did you come?” I look my clock for see the hour, and it's 5am!! why the fuck does he wake me up so early?? we have nothing to do tomorrow?!
“what! it's 5am, why do you wake me up??
-well I just feel lonely.
-what? and what can I do??
-just wanna stay with you.
-umm, ok... come in.” he's weird! he comes into my room and I say to him to come in my bed then I will go back to sleep. I turn off the light and say goodnight.
He comes to me and say “i know it bothers you, I'm sorry.” oh no, I was rude with him.. He thinks I'm again blaming him.. Shit.. No I didn't mean that.
“no im sorry I'm just tired Bill..thats why I act like this.. I don't mind you to come to me okay? come close and hug me. You will never feel lonely anymore.” wow,i really said that? I used to be the most shy person.. But now I wasnt, wow that was unexpected. he comes to me, put his arms around me and says “i love you, mein Liebe” oh.. He's again telling me *my love* in German, I find it so sweet, fuck I really am in love with him... He's cuddling me while I'm trying to fall asleep. He's caressing my hair, his touches are so pleasant, this feeling is so good... Finally I fall asleep.

I'm waking me up, oh that was a good night, i open my eyes and I see Bill, just in front of me, still sleeping, he's so pretty...
i look at the clock, it's 11am, wow that's kind of late this is not the hour we used to wake up haha. I keep watching him sleeping, that's kind of cringe but I can't stop looking at his face... His nose, his cheeks, his eyes, his lips, his chin, everything is perfect. While I am watching him he suddenly open his eyes, he saw that I was looking at him! I feel so ashamed! I do like i just woke up, he says “you were watching me don't you?
-uh? no i was not.
-don't lie with me.
-okay okay! I was watching you sorry.
-don't be sorry” he comes to me and kiss my cheek. He wakes up and goes out of the bed, he comes to the bathroom and brush his hair. I come out of the bed and go to the bathroom, I watch him, he looks so beautiful...
“bill, am I pretty?
-duh! obviously you are! what do you mean!
-I mean.. you're like so beautiful and everybody wants you, and I'm not gorgeous like you are...
-um don't say that.. You are pretty.
-I'm not, there's so much fangirls prettier than me who want you more than no one can...
-well. who they are? i want you, i only look at you, i only admire your beauty, i only touch you, i only kiss you.
-okay but how can i be sure you love me?
im not the prettier.
-y/n, come here. *he takes my hand and looks at me, he's about to say something serious...*

Writer note :hope you enjoyed! What he's about to say..?
See you for next part! Kisses♡︎ hope there is not much mistakes!!