Part 6

Hello im sorry if it's late, I'm really tired these days, I'm trying my best.
Enjoy this part! I'm sorry it's really short but I post a part everyday so I'm doing my best.

“hey Bill, you okay?
-who was that?
-what you talking about?
-the guy, at the coffee
-oh I don't even know, he just asked my number but nevermind.
-didn't you understand?
-what?” he looks mad, um well what can i do?
He comes to me and pushed me to the wall. Damn that was unexpected! He says :
“you're only mine y/n..
-hahaha I didn't know bill was a jealous boy!
-im not kidding.” um okay he doesn't want to laugh. “I'm totally yours Bill you know it and I know it.
-I don't want you to give your phone number to the guys.
-obviously I will not! I am yours!” he smiled and started to be less mad and relaxed, he starts to kiss me, wow I love that, I love his jealousy, that's kind of weird no?
He's kissing me languorously, fuck I like that so bad. And his smell makes me feel like I'm in a dream. I love him, his mouth is the only one my lips can kiss.

This kiss was amazing. We are laying on the bed and watching TV when someone knocks, it's our manager. I open to him. He starts talking : “tomorrow the singers of Tokio hotel have to do a shooting! It means you.
-oh well good! the other will not?
-they will, after you, they want to take pics of the two leadsingers first and after the musicians.
-no problem, the hour?
-9am
-great, we'll be here! Thank you.” he comes out of the room. I'm excited!! I wanted to do a photo shoot with Bill!
I come to him and say “I'm excited for tomorrow!
-me too Mein Liebe” He kiss my forehead. It's 7pm, I'm hungry but all the boys are not... I say at bill that I'm hungry he says “I can bring you some food” ohh he's sweet.
He went out to buy some food.. I'm waiting for him while reading.

He came back with mcdo!! He's perfect!
“oooh I love you!!!” he smiles and we starts to eat!
We finished eating. He starts singing Durch den Monsun, well im singing with him, why not? Why not singing, even without the music? We're enjoying and I start dancing! That's so funny! We're dancing together!

He comes close and takes me by the hips, he stopped singing and he says “I really love you y/n” I'm blushing! He kiss me slowly, I like this, he starts to kiss my neck, that's so pleasant... He push me on the bed while kissing.

Sorry it was quick! Hope you enjoyed at least!... I'm doing my best. See you for the next part!