Chapter 2 Part 3

Hey this was quick! I have insomnia so I'm always writing, enjoy this!

“Bill I missed you so much!!
-oh y/n, i'm so glad to see you. I missed you too. How are you feeling?
-umm well like you can see I'm in a wheelchair but I'm better!!
-I am so sorry y/n.
-but why? You saved me!
-but I killed him, that's horrible, this isn't me.
-don't say that! You saved me, if you didn't kill him, I would be dead now. So don't say that, I love you and I'll never blame you for this.
-thank you but I'm always thinking of this. I really deserve this 10 years.
-what you're saying? Are you crazy! You're not going to stay in jail for 10 years. Me and Tom will get you out of there quick!
-what do you mean?
-i mean we bought the best lawyer and you're judjed in 2 weeks. We will do our best.
-umm and will that work??
-we hope so!! You have to be hopeful too and not think that you deserve this cause you don't. Just stop think about this. You can't remember that you're actually bill Kaulitz? The lead singer of Tokio hotel! One of the best band ever, i mean the best band ever! You're handsome, you don't deserve this jail.
-wow, thank you y/n, this is so cute. I'll try to be hopeful.
-yes you need to! You can't stay like that! This isn't you, you're always optimistic, you're laughing. So show me your beautiful smile, where is it??”
He laughs. I won haha! He's so pretty. He deserve to smile for all time.
I wanna cry, I mean, he's so pretty, so talented, so handsome and I can't let him in prison.
Tom starts talking :
“y/n is right! You deserve all the best. Not that fucking jail. This isn't for you. You're bill Kaulitz. And I'm Tom, your brother. I will always be here to help you! Okay?
-Tom.. Thank you so much.
-we thought about a conditional release. We have to talk about it with the lawyer, I have an appointment with him tomorrow.
-this isn't dumb, this is pretty smart, maybe they could let me go quickly.
-yes! We will help you as well as possible. Promise.”
He smiles, what a beautiful smile. His cheeks, his lips, he's so sweet.
I'm so happy to see him now.
But Tom has an appointement tomorrow? I wanna see this lawyer!!
“Tom, I wanna go to see the lawyer with you tomorrow.
-umm if its possible.
-what do you mean? Of course it's possible!
-i mean, you're not healed now.
-but we could do like today!
-I'll ask.”
I need to see this man. He has to help us.
I hope I could go with Tom..
“y/n, I miss you so much, I wanna hug you so bad.
-bill! Me too. I promise, as soon as we can, I will give you the biggest hug.
-i love you, so much. I'm so sorry.
-stop saying sorry. How is it in here, I mean, everything's ok?
-yeah I guess. It's okay. There's just one guy who is mad at me for no reason. Nevermind he's just crazy.
-be careful!
-don't worry, the prisonner guards are stopping him of course. No problem mein liebe.”
Bill and Tom continue to speak but in German so I can't understand anything.
I hate this! Maybe they are saying importants things and I don't understand anything. Anyway I need to stop overthinking.
“time over for visits!!”
What?? Now! It's too early!! I have to leave him? Oh no..
“oh bill im sorry. I love you! Take care please!
-i also love you bill! Take care” said Tom.
He smiles and says “take care too!! I love y'all and say at Gustav and Georg that I miss them! Bye.”
The prisonner guard just took him from us.
I'm feeling sad. I don't wanna leave him.
Tom sees me.
“don't be so sad y/n, we will do our best to get him out of here.
-but it's so hard to see that he's in jail everyday.
-i know, that's why we will help him. Trust me y/n.”
He gives me a hug and get me out of this prison with the wheelchair.

Oh I see Gustav and Georg, they were waiting us. So sweet they are saying hello by the hand.
“how was it?
-it was good but I miss bill so much this is too hard to leave him..
-we know. Don't worry, we will do our best.
-i wanna see the lawyer tomorrow with Tom. I hope the nurses will let me go just for the day. Why not y'all come with us?
-no problem! We want to talk about Bill with the lawyer.”
I look at Tom and he nods.
“of course y'all can go with me. Y'all love me so much that's why you can't leave me go alone, so sweet.” we all laugh. Gustav  hits Tom's arm.
So sweet.