Part 14

Bill says “um you got the wrong room, this is ours” the guy looks at Bill, I feel like I know him but I can't remember who is it.
Bill says “can you go now please?”
“y/n is gonna be mine” what? What he's saying?? What the fuck is happening?
That's so weird.
Bill comes to him and says “what the fuck do you want, leave us alone or I call the police!” the guy get up from the bed, comes to me, looks at me with a deep look and comes out of the room.
Wow! It was so scary.
“I was so scared bill who is it?
-I think i know him but can't remember who is it.
-same.. Umm.
-who the fuck is it??
-it's not the guy, you know, in the coffee?? Who asked my number...
-ooh yeah it's him! But why he's in Italy? Like he followed us? Wow he's crazy, I will talk to the boss of the hotel for asking him to not let strangers come into our room because this is dangerous and this man can be dangerous!” he takes me in his arms and kiss my forehead.
“I'm anxious now Bill.
-we can go out a bit, smoke a cig just for got some fresh air?
-yeah I think so.” he takes my hand and we go out and smoke.
He takes my hands and says “don't forget that I will always be here and I will protect you everytime I can ok?” I blush and say “bill I love you
-fuck y/n, i love you too so much.” he gives me a long kiss.
We come back in our room, we're going to sleep because this night was weird and anxious, we put our pajamas on and we come in the bed.
He gives me some languorous kisses, I love him so much and I fucking love his smell.
And his skin is so... Perfect..
I fall asleep in his arms, I feel his hair on my shoulders, that's so sweet, this guy is really making me falling in love so bad. I love him.

I wake up, today we have to do a repetition for the concert tomorrow! The repetition is at 2pm and it's 10am now.. I see Bill is waking up. He's so cute when he yawns!
He looks at me and say “guten morgen, love” i smile at him.
He takes me in his arms and says “I dreamt about the man who were in our room yesterday, i hated it
-he's obsessed by me.
-yeah but I don't want to!! You're mine.
-duh, there's millions of girls who are obsessed with you!!” he laughs and says “well okay but not like him, he came in our room!” I nod and get out of the bed.
I go to the bathroom for washing me up.
I'm watching myself in the mirror for a while, oh god I'm realizing how im disgusting when I wake up.
I see Bill in the mirror, he's behind me.
“bill what you're watching?
-nothing, what you're watching?
-um myself haha, i look awful.” he comes to me, takes my hips and says “please stop saying this, you're gorgeous y/n”
I'm blushing and smiling, he makes me smile.... He starts to kiss me, i say “I have to go to the shower, go ahead” he makes me a sad look laughing and comes out of the bathroom. I put some clothes for today, a dark blue skirt with a black top with black boots.
I go out of the bathroom, I come to bill and say “the bathroom is free you can go in” he looks at me and says “wow you're literally handsome.
-stop doing this you're doing this on purpose!!
-well, y/n, i mean, I'm in love with you. And all the time when I see you I'm more and more in love.” I'm blushing so much, he didn't use to be like that!!
Fuck he's so perfect. He comes to the bathroom, looks at me and closes the door.
Umm well, I do want him right now.
But no, we can't. And maybe he doesn't want.
Stop thinking about this.
Stop. Stop, stop! I cant help it! I come into the bathroom while he's washing himself.
“y/n, what u need?
-n-nothing...
-you sure?” he turns himself to you, you can see his beautiful body completely wet.
This is so handsome, I guess I'm looking at him like a psychopath now... He comes out of the shower, he looks at me with his handsome eyes, he's so fucking hot I can't help. He comes close to me, he starts touching my hair, oh he's tall I didn't notice it hahaha, I'm so small. I'm looking at his face while he's caressing my hair and my neck, he's so pretty.
He kisses me languorously, I feel on my chest, drops of water falling from his hair...
His tongue is kind of delicious, i just can't stop it. He push me to the wall and continues kissing me slowly.
He picks me to the bed and takes all my clothes off. “you shouldn't put your outfit y/n, you know that this would happen don't you?
-no i didn't!!” he's joking, well.. okay maybe I thought about this while I was in the shower. But nevermind. We're both naked, he caresses my chest and my thighs, I feel his hand on my thighs, then his fingers are coming into my thighs, he looks at me and I say “come in please Bill” he smirks and put his fingers inside me, wow this feel so good, he's kissing me while he's doing it.
I let some moans out of my mouth, this feel so good... He comes on top of me while kissing my neck. His lips feel so fucking pleasant. I really love it.
I feel him, he's coming into me.
He's inside of me, he's kissing my neck while he starts to come faster and faster.
I hear him moan, shit, I mean, his moans are kind of... so sexy.
This time is awesome.

We did it, he gives me my clothes back and put his clothes on.
He comes on the bed and says “wow we're nymphomaniacs” laughing, I look at him, laugh and say “stop don't say that” he's too idiot!
I come close to him on the bed, he takes me in his arms and caress my cheeks.

We are ready to go to the repetition, we have to eat before, I come to the guys and ask them for eating in a restaurant just next to the hotel, they accept.
We come to the restaurant and we talk about the concert tomorrow, we're all so excited but anxious too!
I watch the window and I see some paparazzis taking pics of us, the guys just noticed.
We come out of this restaurant and come to bus. The paparazzis are again asking about the story with the dumbass... Omg please can they just shut the fuck up and leave us alone? It's getting on my nerves, I'm gonna strangle this bitch.

We are in the bus.
“the paparazzis are so exhausting, I'm sorry y/n..
-don't worry Gustav, they're just stupid.
-yeah but I see it bothers you.
-yes but nevermind let it go.” he smiles at me.
Bill says “they want me to beat a new paparazzi?” joking, we all laughed.

We're arrived! We are going to do the repetition.
I come out of the bus while bill is holding my hand, we come out together, i see some paparazzis but nothing really upsetting, just paparazzis.
I'm hiding my face from the paparazzi's cameras, when suddenly, in the pile of paparazzi, I see this fucking dumbass.
She's literally looking at me with his slut look. Bill saw her too, what the fuck does she want?? She's walking to me, fuck I don't wanna do a mistake again and hit her, but why she's here?
She literally push Gustav and Georg away, what is her fucking problem? She's coming close to me still watching me with this fucking look that I can not endure

What is going to happen??
Home you liked, this one is longer than the other parts, I did my best!
See you for part 15!
SORRY FOR MISTAKES.
Kisses ♡︎