Part 19

Heyy sorry to be late I've got my exams! I'm doing my best! Hope you'll like this one! Enjoy!

Fuck. This is my ex boyfriend, he was violent with me and he's totally mental. He was too possessive and wanted to hit me everytime a man talks to me. I am feeling so bad. I have to go, he cant pick me again. I'm so anxious. I gotta go. I get up, he grabs my arm, Bill is running to me, I push my ex away and i run away. I'm running, I'm breathing louder and louder, I'm running on the sand, im searching a place to hide. I just found a place where there's nobody and nothing, I'm hiding in the bushes. What the fuck can I do now?
I'm trying to breath normally and to stop my anxiety but I get memories of my past with this man, he traumatized me for real, now I can't stop thinking of it... Fuck, I was healed from this traumas, but now he's here im not okay at all. I can't stop thinking of him hitting me, what he's gonna do? I'm fucking scared.

I just heard a voice “y/n, it's me bill, come on, what the fuck is happening?” it was Bill's voice, thanks God. I get up and showed myself to Bill. He see me and immediately run to me and take me in his arms. He hugs me and says “fuck I was so scared!
-it's my ex boyfriend, he used to hit me so I ran away from him but he found me.
-oh god. Why u never talked about him?
-I wanted to forget, it traumatized me.
-okay I see. Fuck. He's gone now don't worry.
-he found me and he'll never let me alone.
-well.. I came to him and asked the fuck was going on, he just smiled at me and said “you can't steal her to me, y/n is mine” I didn't expect and he immediately ran away, but not to you, to the other side.  Then I was searching for you.
-fuck, what we gonna do? He wants to kill you and to keep me for him.
-well we're going to the hotel ok? We're talk about it when we're on the bed.” he kisses my cheek and we are going back to the hotel while he's holding my hand. I'm feeling less anxious even if I'm scared.

We're at the hotel, I come into the room and lay down on the bed. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Bill comes to me on the bed and starts talking “we should notice to the police. You should explain all this shit.
-no i can't
-you can. If u don't do it I'll do.
-then do it cause im not capable.” he looks at me with this sweet look and takes the phone calling the police.
The police just answered, he starts explaining. “good evening, well me and my girlfriend need help.
-how can we help you?
-the ex boyfriend of my girlfriend is following us and doesn't want to leave her alone but the problem is that he's violent and gave her lots of traumas cause he was always beating her.
-well give me your names.
-I'm bill Kaulitz and she's y/n.
-from Tokio hotel? *laughing *
-this isn't fun this is serious. Please we need help.
-well give me the name of this guy.”
he looks at me for asking me his name, i hate saying it, his name is Samuel.
“y/n said he's called Samuel.
-okay, don't go out alone and when you and the band are hanging, make sure you have bodyguards and inform them about it.
-you'll help us?
-as soon as you see him again, call us.
-well thank you, bye.”
He stopped the phone. I'm so scared.
Bill comes to me and says “don't worry now we're in the hotel and the room is locked up. I'm here.
-thank you Bill, you know i love you” he smiles and kiss my cheek. He cuddles me and caress my hair. “y/n I'm here with you and I'll always be.” he's so sweet. I love him so much. I'm feeling so safe with him.
I come close to him and start to kiss his lips, he's caressing my neck while kissing me slowly, it's lovely. I'm on him and he's kissing my neck now, his kisses are so pleasant. It makes me feel so good.
“u wanna smoke?
-of course! but.. we can't go out.
-sure we can! we don't have to go out we just have to go to the hotel's balcony, it's more safe!!” I smile. He always find solutions! He's so perfect. He takes my hand and give me my jacket. He bring me to the balcony. He lights his cig and gives me one, he lights mine and talks to me for calming me down. I feel so better with him... He's doing some jokes, he's so cute! I love being with him. He comes and takes my hand, he kiss me passionately while the wind passes through my hair. He's caressing my hips. I love him.

We are going back to the room, I'm tired as fuck now. I have to get more sleep. Soon we have a repetition, tomorrow at 2pm.
I have to sleep. I come into the bed and try to sleep a bit, he comes to me and put my head on his thighs and says “sleep on my thighs y/n, i love you” he's caressing my hair while im trying to sleep. His touches are so sweet. I'm falling asleep, I feel so safe...

Suddenly I hear someone knocking, I open my eyes immediately and look at bill, he heard it too, we're watching each other confused. I whisper “who the fuck it is??
-how can I know !” then the person knocks again, but more impatiently and louder. Fuck it's being scary, I look at bill with an acrid look, I see he's not feeling safe too.
Suddenly we hear a man's voice.
“hey, you didn't dare to call the police, did you?” Fuck.

How the fuck am I going through this shit??

Hope you liked it!! I've got so much ideas for the next parts, just tell me if you like it, I'll do next parts!
SORRY FOR MISTAKES.
See you! <33