Part 9

Heyy I feel like this one will be very hot!
Hope you'll like it! Enjoy reading!

He literally touch between my thighs, its so pleasant, I moan a lot. He says “please don't say what I'm doing to the band okay, I wanna keep it secret, if someday we have sex it's just between us okay?” I look at him and I say “sure! By the way you're doing it so good, I love it
-oh really I was scared to not doing it good. He's blushing. I pick his hands and I put it again between my legs, I look at him and say “do it Bill” he blush so much!.
I feel his fingers coming inside me, I'm moaning. He's smiling at me. His eyes are so beautiful...
While he's doing it, he kiss me languorously and slowly, I never felt so good in my life. His fingers feel so pleasant.
He stopped and his hand comes back to my belly, then my boobs. I feel his hand discover my body caressing it...
He smiles and says “I love you so much y/n, you're wonderful.”
I come on him, im totally naked, he's in underwear. His body is just magic. My legs are shaking... He's kissing my neck while I'm rubbing his d!ck, I feel that he's hard.
“yes y/n that's good” I blush, I continue...

He takes my bras off and caressed them.
He takes his underwear off, I didn't expect this...
Am I going to have sex with him?
I'm laid down on the bed, naked, he comes to me, kiss me slowly and says “you're ready?” he's blushing while he says that, that's cute. “I think yes i am, Bill.”
He comes and starts to put his dick inside of me, i feel it coming faster and faster. Oh fuck that's so good. Maybe that's bad to do that? I don't know I'm just having sex.
And that's fucking pleasant.
I hear him whispering louder and louder, I love this. I moan and say “yes Bill, I love it, yes” he then kiss my neck while I'm moaning.
I cling to his back, this feel so good. I can't stop. I love this. I can smell his perfect smell, I feel his beautiful black hair on my boobs. He let a little moan out and said “wow-I love you”
he cummed in me.

We were tired of all of this. “y/n it was handsome” I come in his arms and says “I loved it” he kiss my neck and says “you're mine y/n you're totally mine forever”
I love when he says this, I can't sleep so I admire his face, I love his eyebrow piercing, this looks so good. “you're again admiring me?” I blush and he says “you can only admire me and no one else” i say “for sure, nobody is prettier than you” he blush and laugh, he comes to kiss my lips. He takes me in his arms and says “it was very good, I love you, good night” we fall asleep together.

I hear a broken window, I jump, this is our window!! What the fuck? What is that. “hey Bill, what is that?” he comes out of the bed anxious, he picks the thing that broked our window, it was a big stone. He quickly closes the shutters and says “i don't know what is this, go to sleep babe, we'll see tomorrow what it was ok? Sleep in my arms mein Schatz” he kiss my forehead.

What was that?
This one was hot, hope you liked it, tell me your opinions if you want! I loved writing this part! Hahaha. See you for the next part. Kisses ♡︎