Part 7

Heyy i hope you'll like this one!
Enjoy

He push me on the bed while kissing.
Wow that's amazing, we're kissing on the bed, he picks me and put me on him then grabs my thighs. He kiss my neck, I can hear his whisper.. That's perfect. I love him. So much. We kissed for a long time, he kissed my neck and touched my hips and my thighs! Well! That was sensual! Now i am going to put my pajamas on. I come out with my pajamas on and say “so you're not going to you room anymore” laughing, he answers “I stopped paying it, im staying with you, do you mind?
-i don't, obviously.” he put his pajamas on and we watch TV, he keeps me in his arms while caressing my hair, that's too sweet. I'm falling asleep in his arms.

I hear the alarm clock, it's time to wake up, ughh I don't want to!!
I open my eyes, im still in Bill's arms, he looks at me and says “good morning, Mein Schatz, did you sleep well?” I blush, “yes I did.
-it's because you were in my arms.
-probably” he kiss me and go out of the bed.
He says “today is the shooting!! Put some clothes and let's go” I come out of the bed, put some clothes and my shoes.
We go to the bus, I am so tired..
“hey come to me, give me a hug y/n.” I blush so much!! I come to him and he cuddles me, that's so comfortable, I love his smell, and his hair, his makeup, all.
We finally arrived to the photoshoot!
We go to the photograph, we take some pics and we have to change of pose so much time, this is so funny!
We also have to change our outfit for different pictures.
I come to the fitting room, I change my clothes, wow this dress is pretty! It was a black tight dress, with some black boots and so much jewelry like necklaces, wristbands and rings. I also have earrings.
I come out of the fitting dress, Bill just comes out he looks so pretty with his emo style, oh God, how much I love his emo style. He looks at me “what bill?
-you just handsome.
-you are too.
-I love this on you, that's awesome.” he comes close to me, grab my hips and give me a kiss. We comes back to the photograph and the photograph asked “are u like umm in a relationship?” we blushed and looked at each other, i didn't want to say yes because it would make the fangirls angry. Then Bill answered “yes we are” oh he really said that?? Wow, is he serious? Um well that means a lot for me. Nevermind, let's continue the photoshoot.

We come back to the hotel, it was so enjoying! The pics were amazing!
We comes in our room, I'm exhausted, I need more sleep... Tom knocks at the door, I open to him, he says “were you having sex?” laughing, Bill hit him while I was laughing.
“so how was the photoshoot? I heard the pics looked good!
-yes it was funny, Bill and me were enjoying!
-great! me and the boys are going to do a photoshoot tomorrow.
-be pretty then!
-i look beautiful anyway” hahaha he's stupid!
He go out of the room.
I go to the bathroom for taking a shower because I didn't have the time to do it this morning. “im gonna take a quick shower, wait for me ok” he nods and I go on the shower.
I'm washing myself and thinking of when he said that we're in a relationship, is he sure to say this..? Anyways, I go out of the shower and put my pajamas on. It's hot so I just put shorts and a bra. I come back to the bed, he was waiting for me watching TV. I lay down next to him. He looks at me lovely, “wow y/n you really driving me crazy.
-oh bill, do you like it?” he suddenly blushed and said“ for sure I love” i look at him and he starts kissing me... I come on him and he starts kissing my neck, fuck I love when he does that... I start talking :
“why did u say that we are in a relationship?
-oh because we're not?
-that's not what I meant. You know the fangirls.

Okay that's maybe short but I'm trying my best, hope u liked it!
What's going to happen?