✧Part 2✧

I open the door and I see him, Bill, with hair down and wet, I guess he just took a shower. He's so pretty, how can this guy be so beautiful, his face is so sweet, his brown eyes are so pretty... Nevermind, I have to stop being obsessed with his look.
He starts talking : “hey I can't sleep so I came to your room for talking with you because they're all sleeping, so boring” I laugh and say “you know I'm pretty tired but I opened you so you can come and I will be awake for you” he says “oh you want me to let you sleep? I'm sorry if I woke you up”, oh no he's thinking I'm blaming him! “No, no that's okay, i love spending time with you! We can watch TV, doing things like that” he smiles and says “yes that's perfect!”, I come on the bed and tell him to come with me on the bed. He is just next to me, i have to stop looking at him because he's going to think im cringe.
Nothing is really interesting on TV but we keep watching it... I'm really tired, I am so tired that I just put my head on his shoulder without realizing, I just realize it so I move a little bit feeling ridiculous, he notices it and says “you can stay on my shoulder, I don't mind” I blush and say “hm I don't want to make you uncomfortable” he smiles and says “no you're not y/n, come on sleep on my shoulder that's okay i know you're tired.”
I come shyly on his shoulder and I'm starting falling asleep, i feel him caressing my hair.. Why he does that? okay I like it but, he doesn't like me no? it makes me overthinking again but I let him do it because it was pleasant...

The morning

The alarm clock rings, oh no im so tired... I open my eyes slowly, I don't want to wake up!! I know we have to do repetition but I'm so tired. Anyways, I open my eyes, and suddenly I see Bill. shit. I forgot that he came to my room yesterday night! Did he sleep in my bed?? He's already up and says “Good morning y/n.
-Good morning, you slept here??
-yes why not?
-I don't know im confused!
-confused of what? it wasn't uncomfortable! I liked sleeping beside you!” Wow is he serious?
Nevermind I have to get up and dress me up. I go out of the bed and go the bathroom when Bill says “I'm going to wait for you in the hall okay? Take your time” I answer “see you!”.

I go the shower, im thinking again and again about all of this.. Maybe he likes me?? Why not?? I don't want to hope that he likes me if he literally don't... Anyways I have to be quick!!
I go out of the shower and dress me up.
Here's my outfit

Kind of basic but nevermind

I go out of my room and start to go down to the hall, in the corridors I see Tom, he was ready too, I come to him.
“Good morning Tom.
-Good morning! How was your night?
-it was great like every night, why?
-I know bill came to your room”
What? How does he know??
“how do you know??
-I heard him haha, I wasn't sleeping when he came!
-but he told me that all the guys were sleeping..
-then he lied because I was not and he not even came to my room so...?”
What? He's lying to me? That's kind of weird? Maybe he just wanted to be with me..? This is hard to stop overthinking!!

Me and Tom come to the hall and join the group, we come to the bus who was waiting for us.
I sit next to Bill again. I'm confused about what Tom said but I am not going to talk about it.
I am so tired!! I have to take a little rest before arrive to the repetition..
I put my head on the the window of the bus for sleeping a bit when I hear  Bill :
“oh you're tired?
-yes a little.
-that's because of me, yesterday night?”
Gustav laughs and says “what, you had sex all the night?” they all are laughing... Nevermind they're idiot sometimes..
I say “no bill don't worry, you can come to me everytime you want okay? I don't mind.” he comes close to me and gives me a kiss on the cheek.
It always gives me butterflies when he does this, and his smell is still PERFECT.

I sleep on the window.
I suddenly hear “wake up little baby” its Bill! “I'm not a baby hey!” he laughs and says that we're arrived. I am still tired but I have to go.
Bill picks my hand for bringing me out of the bus, oh he took my hand, this is sweet.. Oh I have to stop blushing at everything that Bill does. That's ridiculous.
It's time for the repetition.

Tom is playing so good! I think our next concert will be fire!! I can't wait.
That's now I have to sing. We sing together, I think it's good! I hope the manager will like it.
We did some songs for the repetition, I found them good! That's finished, we can leave now.
When we leave the stage Bill takes me away to the guys. Emm why??
He says “you're doing it very good y/n, i think our next concert will be amazing! I'm proud of you.
-thank you Bill but you're the best singer!” He smiles at me and takes my hand for coming to the bus. We are going back to the hotel.

Bill makes me a sign for saying to me to come next to him. Obviously I will sit next to him!!!
I yawn and he says “I see you're really tired hahaha” I laughed. Then he opened his arms like he wanted me to come into them. Hum? What do I have to do? I come into his arms? That's awkward. He smiles still holding his arms to me. Finally I come into his arms and he whispered “take a little rest in my arms y/n”. Wow this is so sweet. I love him. I love him. I love him. So much.
I feel so safe in his arms, he smells so good... Being in his arms makes me feel like im in security... I love this sensation. I'm falling asleep in his arms, that's so comfortable.

We finally arrive, I wake up into his arms, he looks at me with a cute look and says “that's okay? you slept good?” I yawn and say “yes, thank you bill” and I give him a sweet look.
We come out of the bus.
I see Tom, he's winking at me. I know why.... He will always do it when something will happen between Bill and me! He's so immature sometimes but that's what I like in him hahaha.
We go to the hotel.

I come to my room to take a little shower because I sweated at the repetition, I come in the bathroom and take a shower thinking of all what happened today. It was very much for just a morning!! I finished my shower, I put some clothes and go out of my bathroom.

It's time to eat I am going to join the guys for ask where we will eat. To be honest I'm really hungry haha.
I'm walking in corridors to find Tom's room and ask him.
Finally I found it!! I come close to the door I'm about to knock when I hear a discussion. I bring my ear to the door because I'm really curious, this is Tom and Bill talking, but in German. I can't really understand it, im not German!
I forgot to knock and I just open the door, they suddenly looked at me and I say “sorry I forgot to knock, is everything ok ?” tom answers “yes don't worry we were just talking about some serious stuffs” hum they seems to talk about something they don't want me to know. I don't like this. “Were you talking about me??”
Bill looked at me and suddenly says “Nein, Nein ! I mean, no! Don't worry.” okay... I close the door, im going to wait for us to finish talking.

Writer note : heyy I hope you enjoyed! What were they talking??
I hope I wasn't too late, these times I will maybe be a little bit late because I have some big exams so I have to study a lot but when I have free time I write! See you for the next part ✯♡︎