Part 20

Sorry to be late! Enjoy this part.
SORRY FOR MISTAKES.

“hey, you didn't dare to call the police, did you?” Fuck.
Bill gives me a look, i see he's totally afraid, and I am too. I really don't know what to do. We're starting at eachothers with our anxious looks, and, to be honest, we don't know what to do now. We're not moving, we can hear a long silence, we're not safe. Okay the door is locked but, do you know who my ex is?

I don't think y'all could understand, even me i can't understand this shit. I'm not the only one that he made suffer. He went in prison cause he beated up a girl who was her girlfriend. I don't know anything about him, he never wanted to tell me anything about his life, when I found out that he went in prison he just catched me and hit me. I really loved him but wanted to leave, cause he was always beating me. I couldn't stand this shit. Could anyone understand? I left him and ran away in Germany. We were from England, I left all my life here, and came to Germany. Then I found this band, they were so nice with me, I just lied saying that my family put me out of home, but this was a lie. I know this isn't good to lie. But I couldn't say this shit, I was so scared that he find me. I don't even know his last name. I couldn't go out even with my friends, and he obligated me to live with him, telling at my parents that he will take care of me. But my parents, idiots they are, accepted. But nevermind cause my parents didn't take care of me at all though. They were alcoholic and doesn't care about my security. I know everything is fucking mad.

Samuel just knocked away, I jumped. I don't know what to do. Fuck. Bill looks at me and notices that I'm feeling anxious. He comes close to me and try to calm me down, without doing any noise. We're both afraid but we can't do anything.
“open this fucking door, I will kill you.
It's not cause you're “bill Kaulitz” that I can't kill you, and y/n, your pretty boyfriend is soon dead, you will be with me forever. I love you.” he is crazy as fuck. What can I do? Why does nobody come
to save us?
I can make a move, I feel bill caressing my hair trying to comfort me and whispering me to not make any noise. We cab hear the whisper of Samuel.

“who are you? I think you're in the wrong room.” this is Gustav's voice.
“yeah. Bye.” I hear Samuel leaving.
Shit, this was too hard. “hey it's me Gustav, open! Fast!” I get up immediately and open. There is Gustav and also Tom and Georg. I lock the door. “my God, thank y'all.
-me and the guys heard the whole conversation, is it your ex or something?” Gustav and the guys look so worried. Bill starts talking. “this is her fucking mental ex boyfriend, he was hitting her. He's crazy and wants to kill me. The police said to call us when we see him again.” Tom takes the phone and starts calling police.
“then, let's call the police.
-police. What can I do for you?
-hello, I'm Tom Kaulitz, we need your help.
-Tokio hotel? What's the problem, paparazzi? *laughs *
-this is serious. The ex boyfriend of y/n is crazy and he went to the hotel and doesn't want to leave her alone, he also said that he will kill Bill. He has to be locked up in prison! He used to hit y/n and maybe other women.
-well, my officer told me a bit about this story. Where are you?
-at the hotel! Come here.
-okay we will come just stay in the room.
-be fast! He's fucking crazy.
-calm down ok?
-how can we be calm? This fucking mental wants to kill my brother.
-don't you dare speak to me like this, it's not cause you're a star that you can talk to me that way.
-what the fuck? Cool. You're a good policeman as I see. Bullshit! Send some policemen here, we need help.”
Tom is getting angry. “Tom it's okay. I bet he already left, they never could catch him. He's always hiding, I know him.”
Tom comes to me and gives me a hug.
“nevermind, are you okay y/n?
-yeah Tom don't worry, thank you.”
Bill hits Tom's arm and says “don't steal me my girlfriend, Blödmann!”
I laugh, I feel safe now. Oh God I really love this band, what can I do without us?

The police knocks. Bill opens.
“so??
-there's nobody in here.
-fuck. He's hiding.
-um yeah. Well, if you have a problem, call us.” what the fuck? They leave us like that?
Bill locks the door.
“in this generation, the police is fucking useless.
-yeah y/n, we will get over this ok? We're a band, aren't we?” the guys all smiled and said “fuck yes, we are!” they're so sweet.

They left the room. Now we have to sleep. Calmly. Tomorrow is the repetition. I lay down on the bed and Bill starts to cuddle me. I feel safe now, everything is okay.

I hear the alarm, fuck I have to get up.
“wake up y/n, repetition day!” he's so excited, I love when he acts like that.
I get up and put my clothes on.
I'm ready. It's soon midday. “bill, we could eat in a fast-food with the band before going to the repetition?
-for sure! Come on, we're gonna ask them.” he holds my hand and takes me to the guy's room.
They all accepted happily.

We are in the fast-food, the guys are taking care of me, they were scary for me yesterday night. They're so sweet.
“I am so happy for the next concert! Aren't you guys?
-yeah I am! You will be perfect!” ooh, georg is so nice. We're enjoying this meal, forgetting what happened tonight and laughing about Tom's jokes. He's so silly.

Time to go to the repetition! We come in the bus, I sit next to Bill, i put my head on his shoulder and he caressed my hair during the whole travel while I'm resting a bit.
We are finally arrived. I can't wait to play!

Some paparazzi are taking photos, it's okay they are not crazy how they used to be. I'm not feeling anxious, thanks God.
We're at the repetition.
I'm ready to rehearse. We are regarding the song “Ich Bin Nicht Ich” and “ready, set go!”
This my time to sing, I start singing, I'm feeling so good. Bill stars singing with me, I feel him grabbing my hips while we're both singing. This is an amazing moment, I feel like I'm a princess. Our voices match so good. The song stops. Gustav screams “YOU'RE AMAZING!” and Tom says “not more than me. *laughing*
I'm kidding, you're singing both so good! We're gonna be fire tomorrow.” I smile. They're so nice. “and what do you think georg?
-what do I think? I think our future concert will be the best and we have to never forget that we are the best band ever.” I'm so glad to be with them! I enjoy this repetition so much.

The manager comes and said “wow it was superb! Cant wait the concert!”
We all thanked him, he's nice too.
The manager's phone rings. “um wait.. I've got a call. Um who could call me now? Let's see.” he answered and I can't hear what they're saying. The manager looks at me and comes to me. He gives me the phone and says “it's for you.
-who is it?
-how the fuck can I know?” shrugging the shoulders. Well I pick the phone.
“hello?
-hello y/n...”
Shit.

How the fuck can he find my manager's number?

Hope you liked this one!! Should I continue? I'm proud of me for this story and I thank you all to read it! I'm so glad that my story works.
Hope you enjoyed and that you want more!
See you for a next part? <3