Part 12

Hey im so sorry for this late part, I'm so busy these days and I've got some problemes to fix but I tried to write a bit because I have so much ideas!!
Enjoy this ⋆ ♡︎⋆  :

I go out of the shower and I see this fucking dumbass blaming me.
“yes she hit me, I don't even know why, I was just asking an autograph”
WHAT THE HELL.“ Hey what?? Fucking dumbass!!! Why does she tell lies! I'm gonna kill her!.
-hey calm down, y/n.
-what im gonna do???
-we gonna post something in our blog, we are going to explain all this stuff we're gonna tell the truth and ask the fans to just forget this story and leave us alone.
-will it work?
-dunno. Hope.” he comes to me and takes me in his arms.
“bill I hate this girl.
-I know love, everything will be okay.” he kiss my lips.
“anyways, tomorrow we're going to Italy, aren't you happy y/n?” I smile and say “I am...”
He comes to me, kiss my neck and says “it was pretty good later, I loved it” he's blushing.
I fucking love him. “yeah it was amazing bill” he comes to me and caress my body.
I have to put my pjs on!! I was too confused about this dumbass at the TV that I just went out of the bathroom with only a towel hiding my body.
I let him for put my pajamas, he grabs my hand and says “stay more with me.” with his beautiful eyes, oh god how is he beautiful...
He caress my neck and my shoulders.
He literally takes off my towel. I blush.
He says “y/n, your body is just amazing”, he kiss me and let me go.
I put my pajamas on, wow I found this hot.
I come with him in the bed.
He says “I already wrote on our blog, wanna see?” I nod and read what he said.
That's perfect that's the truth.
I kiss his cheek and say “thanks bill I love you”
He looks at me, comes over me and says “nothing can be between us ok?” he watches me passionately and starts to kiss me, then my neck. I love this I love this I love this.. Oh my God.

Then he takes me in his arms and cuddles me, he takes his shirt off because he was hot. He's in underwear, i can see his tattoo under is belly, it is so fucking sexy.
I can't stop looking at it.
“you like this tattoo don't you?” I blush and say “it's sexy on you I already told you.”
He takes my hand and makes me caress his tattoo. Duh this is too close of his dick.
He's watching me and say “do it” I look at him, surprised. Like it's going to be the second time in a day??
Anyways his skin feels so sweet, I keep touching his tattoo, he takes my hand and takes her closer to his dick, i can feel it.
He's horny again? Umm.
Well I am too. Maybe sex will relax me about this story with this bitch.
I start touching his dick, he let some moans out, I fucking love this, I come on him takes my pajamas off and kiss his lips.
He comes into me. We are making it. This is so handsome I say :
“bill I love you” while I'm literally moaning. He looks at me and says “I fucking love you too y/n” and he starts to go faster and faster. I can't help, this is so pleasant.

We made it, he put his underwears on again and I put mine.
He takes me in his arms and I fall asleep while he's caressing my hair.

Wow I wake up so early today, oh yes I have to go to Italy...
Shit im so tired, I see bill smiling at me.
“wake up Mein Schatz” umm he's so sweet.
I get up, put some clothes and I am ready!
He holds my hand and says “let's go to the plane with the guys!” I nod and we go to the guys together.
He was happy but I was so tired..
The guys come to us and say : “hey!
How did you sleep?
-pretty good thanks!
-bill did a really good thing on the blog for defending you!
-yeah I can't thank him enough for it..
-they all said that this girl deserved it, except some idiots, but we don't care cause we are the best band aren't us?
- we totally are!!” they're so good!!

We go out of the hotel for coming to the plane.
When I pass the door of the hotel I see a thousand of paparazzi and journalists. What the fuck? Ok we're famous but this kind of weird??
«y/n, you hit a girl!
-that's a shame!
-are you a sadist! U wanna make your fans suffer?
-that's so bad to do this when you're in a good band!
-why did you do that?
-Bill tried to defend yourself but you not going to pass through this!
-you HIT a fan!!»
Oh my goodness, I feel so bad now. Bill takes my hand and tries to get me out of the paparazzi but they're taking pictures and screaming.
I start to feel really anxious here.
Some paparazzi starts to try to catch me.
I am so scared, I'm shaking bill's hand tightly because I'm not feeling good at all.
He looks at me and sees that I'm starting to cry.
A paparazzi catch me and push me on the wall.
I can't stand it.
Bill tries to get me out of them but he can't. He looks at us with an anger look.
Help me what the fuck is happening?
Bill goes to the paparazzi who pushed me on the wall, he looks so mad right now, im so scared, the boys are scared too. They can't do anything!
Bill is really angry, he catches this paparazzi

What he's gonna do??
Hope you enjoyed this part, I've got so much ideas for next parts!
I'm doing my best! I'm so sorry if I did mistakes.
See you for the next part and sorry in advance if it's late!! ✯✯✯