Part 10 Chapter 2

Heyy it's bill and Tom's birthday today! So I decided to post the part today! This one is really long. Enjoy!

Thursday 29th August

“ hey how is y/n??
-hey bill, well after she read the letter, she fainted, she's not good at all. She needs to sleep, and take medicines for 2 days, she can't go out, she doesn't want to talk to anybody, she's crying. You shouldn't go to her now. She's really feeling bad. Come back tomorrow!
-shit.. I knew something was wrong. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Well give her this! Say it's from me!”

10am

“good morning y/n, oh you didn't eat.. you should eat..
-*cry*
-you have to eat a bit, it's really important.
Bill gave me this, he told me to say it's from him.. Well, I put it on your bed. Eat!”

Hm? Something from bill?
I get up, look at the food. Ugh..
I wipe my tears, try to open my eyes and look at what she put on my bed.
A letter? Well...
Oh shit! He wrote me a letter!

“Mein Schatz, my love, Meine Liebe, my dear, all you want me to call you, never mind, i don't care. y/n, i know about your sister, i can't do anything about it, i know you're really feeling bad. if i lose Tom, i'll probably kill myself, this is horrible and i can understand it. i just can't act normal when i know that you're crying all day. i want your happiness. as soon as i can see you, I'll do anything you want ok? anything! i promise. and if you have to cry, then cry, cry a lot, cry as loud as you can, you can even scream, it's better to do it, you'll feel a bit free. i know it hurts, it really does. i love you y/n, i really do, it's awesome what i feel for you, that's why i want to help you as much as i can. i can't see you sad, it fucks me up. tom, georg and gustav are really worried. they wrote somethings behind my letter, you should read! they really care about you, and i fucking care about you as well. please believe me, you're the best, prettiest, kindest, cutest, perfect person I've ever met. im here y/n, i'll always be. i put some pictures also in the envelope. you should check it out. i miss you, you can't imagine. see you my pretty y/n. ich liebe dich. kisses.”

He's making me cry! fuck he's so sweet.. I really love him. This letter is the sweetest I've ever read. Nobody never ever told me that kind of things. I'm so thankful.
I'm going to check behind the letter.

“from Tom :
Hey y/n, im really bad for writing letters but im really worried about you, I am so sorry for your sister. i want to tell you something, don't ever think that it is your fault! i know your story. it is not your fault. i love you, you're like a sister for me. you deserve the biggest happiness that nobody can have. i miss you.

from Gustav :
Hey y/n, im so sad about what happened, i want to say good things but im a shit to comfort people. i wanna say that everything will be alright but i feel like it'll change nothing. im sorry im really an idiot. i care about you y/n and I miss you. it's not the same without you. you're an awesome person and i want you to never forget it ok? i love you. you're my best friend. y/n please listen to us, we're here, we'll stay  for you.

from Georg :
y/n, i don't know what can I tell you. this asshole deserve to die, this is horrible, im trying to understand your feelings but it's driving me mad. listen, i really care about your happiness and i don't want to see you sad. i know these times, life is getting bad, but i promise, me and the guys are going to make it better. i love you so much! i miss you.”

woah. i don't know what to say. they're the only persons who really cared about me. I love them, I really love them more than anything. Their messages are the cutest I've ever received. I'm crying but now it's happiness' tears. I'm so glad and thankful that I met them.
Well I gotta eat now, I really have to, cause If I don't, they won't let me out of this fucking prison, I mean hospital! But anyway. My head hurts cause I cried all night and morning. Why it's happening to me? Do I deserve it? If the guys were there and if they've heard what I just thought, they would have hit me. hahaha!
I'm eating. I see the nurse looking at me. She doesn't speak a word, she's just smiling to me. This nurse is so kind. Maybe this is the only things I'll miss when I'll leave this hospital!