my wish came true

the sky was painted in the brightest colours: shades of red, orange and yellow created a unique picture.

"i love sunsets"

"are they better here, aren't they?"

"i think so"

sitting on the beach and looking into the water, that reflected the sky, the sunset was even better.

"where are you going?"

"i don't need you anymore"

"what are you saying? we are best friends, we will always need each other"

"sorry"

he left her crying on their favourite place.

***

VALERIE'S POV

i woke up from the nightmare. i can't tell, that it was scary or something, it was just.. sad. it reminded me of somebody.

actually, i didn't have any special plans for today. and to be honest, i wanted to sleep more than 10 hours after last night. can someone tell me, what did i do? i was so drunk, oh my god. i only remember, how pedri brought me home and.. i apologized to him for ruining the evening. well, interesting.

i was having breakfast, when i heard a phone call. who is it?

i saw "big bro😈💋" on the screen. lucas? he never calls me in the mornings. i think, something bad happened.

"hey, what happened?" i asked him.

"valerie, well.. i have two news.." i didn't let him finish the sentence.

"i want good one first"

"so, you are the main celebrity of all newspapers, magazines and social media in spain" what?

"wait.. what?" i made a pause.

"and.. the bad one?"

"you are the main celebrity because you were too drunk and.." i didn't let him finish again.

"and??"

"paparazzi made pictures of you and gavi arguing near the restaurant, where you and xavi were yesterday" NO.

i didn't have anything to tell and i just listened to lucas.

"on that pictures gavi pulls you to him while you are trying to run somewhere. do you remember anything?"

"nothing" drinking is my hobby, god damn.

"joder te dejo por una noche como ya te metes en algo" i agree with you.

"i will meet you, when i will be free" he said.

"okay, thank you, lucas"

"don't worry about it, love you" even though he was really angry on me, he supported me. lucas is like my bodyguard every time.

"love you too" i ended the call.

well. i don't have any words. i was drunk. i was with gavi. arguing. in front of everyone. everyone now knows my face. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN ONE NIGHT. ONE NIGHT.

***

i read articles about me and gavi on the internet.

"IS GAVI AGRESSIVE NOT ONLY ON THE FIELD?"

Pablo Gavi was spotted pulling a girl to him without her will near the restaurant, where the whole FCB team had their official dinner.

WHAT DID HE DO? PLEASE, NO. i felt so ashamed of myself. now almost everyone lies on gavi for doing something he didn't do. or did he do something like that? i need pedri here right now to tell me what actually happened.