i still hate you, by the way

GAVI'S POV

i stayed sitting on the cold floor, looking at the drops of her tears left on my shirt.

i didn't know what to do. i could feel all her pain at myself at that moment. i knew, how hard it was for her to struggle with every problem. she always doesn't want to talk to anybody about her problems, she doesn't want to share her feelings. but i know, that somewhere in the depths of her soul, she wants someone to love her, take pity on her and try to help. like a piece of her pain goes to another person, so that it becomes a little easier. but no, she can never burden a friend with her problems because she is too kind to others.

i have never met someone like her. and it's not even about her look. valerie tries to always be happy and notice all the best, no matter how difficult it is. she always supports her close people, can cry next to them in their hard times no matter what. her laugh made me happier. her burning brown eyes helped me achieve my goals. she was always there for me. so i must help her now, when she needs someone on her side.

***

i went out of the restroom and felt a lot of confused looks on me. even that man's eyes were on me.

"something wrong?" i said with anger, while looking right into his eyes. he was sitting, eating his dinner and laughing, while val was somewhere else, maybe crying, maybe doing something even worse.

"no, everything is fine. i think, i need to ask you this question too" fuck. i was gradually losing my temper.

"watch your mouth" i tried to answer as calm as i could.

"what do you allow yourself?" he stood up.

"watch your words, when you talk to valerie" i clenched my teeth. actually, i wanted to tell him a lot more, but i didn't want to set xavi or my teammates up because this man was an official guest.

"valerie? i didn't say anything bad to her. and how does it concern you? is this girl yours or what? you are chasing her like a puppy" he continued.

"you can play football. she can't do anything, so my advice: find another girlfriend" he started to laugh.

my face expression changed to even more aggressive. i clenched my hands to the veins and, when i heard the last phrase, i couldn't stand it anymore. i punched him in the nose, so that blood came out of it.

"what the.." he didn't even say a word to me. everyone from the team, guests and others were sitting in shock.

pedri gave me a question look, when i found his eyes on me. i didn't tell anything to him or someone else and just went out of the building to find my val.

where could she be?

VALERIE'S POV

i was sitting and crying at my favourite place in the city, at the beach. i really love to spend my time here, i can watch sunsets and sunrises or just think about everything.

i didn't know what to think about this evening. i definitely understood, that my mental health was completely destroyed. but one thing bugged me all this time: why gavi acts so weird? at first he was rude with me, but after he saw, that i went to restroom, he followed me. he followed me and then tried to cheer me up. what's wrong with him?

i was just thinking and thinking all alone with my ruined make up, wet eyes and switched off phone. i didn't answer to any of the calls from my friends. suddenly, i heard steps. who was it?