special chapter

CHRISTMAS EVENING

the room was dark and the only source of light was the christmas tree. her lanterns glowed in the warmest colors, which made the house feel cozy.

valerie, who was dressed in woolen pajamas with new year's deer, walked up to the christmas tree with a bunch of wrapped gifts in her hands. each gift was wrapped in rustling paper and tied with string.

going to a beautifully decorated tree, she placed all the gifts under it. as soon as she put the last one down, she felt a light touch on her shoulder.

"aren't you tired, santa?" pablo whispered to his girl, while touching her shoulder.

"you can't peek!" val shouted playfully, deliberately pushing the gifts deeper under the tree.

"is my gift there too?" pablo smiled at valerie's face.

"it's a secret" despite everything, valerie was able to keep the secret.

she smiled playfully, got up from the floor and walked closer to the football player. she kissed him gently, and he responded by running his hands through her hair.

"where are the guests?" val's question broke the kiss, which gavi was clearly not happy with.

"they are coming, my love" he smiled, straightened his new year's sweater and went to the oven, in which cookies were already baking.

⋆⭒˚。⋆

"merry christmas, everyone!"

everyone present in the room loudly congratulated each other and a holiday atmosphere reigned around. congratulations, smiles and laughter!

"it's time to open gifts?" pablo was smiling like a little child every time he told about gifts.

"yes!" aleyna and pedri said at the same time and stood up from their places.

when everyone in winter sweaters approached the tree, the fun began. there were a lot of gifts!

"can i start?" pedri asked and when everyone nodded, he put his gifts near himself.

everyone was sitting on the floor and there was a cozy atmosphere of real christmas all around, like in a movie. valerie, gavi and aleyna's attention was focused on three holiday packages, that stood next to pedri.

"i will start with gavi, my brother. well, i want to wish you to achieve everything you wish upcoming year, you know that you will always have us by your side, so don't be scared of anything!"

pablo's eyes became even brighter after these heartwarming words from his friend, whom he felt like a brother.

"i want to gift you this scarf, which was made by my grandma with all love my family has for you"

in pedri's hands lay a woolen knitted scarf in blue and red colors. already this way he seemed incredibly beautiful, but the most important detail was the small signature "gavi ❤︎" embroidered on the edge of the scarf with white threads.

when gavi saw the gift and listened to everything his friend wanted to say, he smiled as he had never smiled before.

"pedri, thank you so much for everything you do for me and for all the love you put into this gift, you can't imagine how much i appreciate it" he hugged pedri and both of them were smiling.