pedri, i want to kill him

GAVI'S POV

"good night, pablo, i lo.." i guess, valerie tried to kiss me because she made one step closer to me, but i didn't let her do it, even though i really wanted her to kiss me.

"my love, wait.."

i looked at this dark silhouette, that was approaching us step by step. i took my girlfriend by the hand and started walking towards the house to find out who was hiding behind the mask of the silhouette.

i heard valerie breathing heavily, so i tried to comfort her.

"don't worry, love, i am with you"

when we came closer and finally could recognize the person, who was standing there in the middle of the night, valerie made step back because of her shock. i didn't know that guy, who looked my age.

"valerie, baby, did you miss me?" what the hell? how does he know her name?

"alex? what the fuck.." she answered, squeezing my hand tighter.

my face expression changed and i felt how anger seethed inside of me. i sharply tilted my head to the side, clenched my jaw and stared straight at someone, whose name was alex.

VALERIE'S POV

"valerie, baby, did you miss me?"

these words ran through my head. what is alex doing in barcelona, ​​near my house? what does he need from me?

"alex? what the fuck.." i answered, squeezing gavi's hand tighter because i suddenly remembered everything bad alex did to me.

i turned around and saw how gavi's face expression changed, i could see his anger. he clenched the jaw and veins on his hands could be easily visible.

"who are you?" gavi asked, still holding my hand and showing, that i am his now.

"i am her boyfriend and who are you?" these words plunged gavi into shock and anger because we had just confessed our love to each other. when he heard that, he still held my hand, not doubting, that it was just some kind of a strange joke.

"alex, are you out of your mind? what the hell are you doing here? was it not clear, that i broke up with you?"

"you still love me, i know that"

"lo mataré ahora mismo si no se detiene" gavi exhaled as he spoke. i know, that when he speaks spanish with someone in front of me, it means something bad.

"valerie, come with me" alex held out his hand to me for me to choose him. is he joking now?

"suficiente! cierra el pico! what are you doing here, you bastard?" suddenly gavi let go of my hand and walked over to alex. he met his gaze in a rage, waiting for an explanation.

"i want my girlfriend back"

"alex, are you fucking stupid? you threatened me, you hurt me and beat me many times! i am very glad, that i broke up with you and that i am now with a person, who truly loves me and with whom i am safe and happy" i told my last phrase, looking into gavi's eyes. he smiled at me, his face became the cutest and his eyes shone for a moment, but then he turned around and his face expression again turned into an angry one.

"now get out of here!"

"you are a bitch, who deserves nothing!"

GAVI'S POV

"you are a bitch, who deserves nothing!"

when he told this, looking at my girlfriend, i couldn't help myself and punched him in the face. i hit him many times, his nose was bleeding, and his eyes were begging for forgiveness, but i couldn't stop.