ruin my "date"

VALERIE'S POV

now all of us were getting ready for the party. i am too excited for the evening! i decided to put my black dress with a little bit sparkles on it. it looked amazing and fitted me perfectly. i also put on low heel silver shoes. while i was doing my make up, i facetimed with soph.

"yeah, look" i showed her my outfit.

"you look amazing!" soph's eyes spoke for themselves, she liked my look for today really much.

"well, tell me more about italy" she asked, while i was putting mascara on my eyes.

"i love italy really much, it is so beautiful and calm here. special vibe, you know?"

"and, did you eat pizza or pasta?" no. you don't know, that i ate almost nothing.

"umm.. no.. but we will try" lies.

"i wish i could be with you now, i miss you!"

"i miss you more, darling" we chatted more. then i sent her a kiss and ended a call. my make up was done and i was ready for the evening.

***

"you look incredible" ale said, looking at me.

"says you, ale!" he blushed a bit. love compliments!

both of us were waiting for our friends in the hotel hall. finally, all of them were ready!

"finalmente! we are already tired of waiting for you, ahhh" i said, rolling my eyes.

"oh my god, stop, angry girl" pedri laughed and mikky with frenkie supported him, also laughing.

"blah blah blah, come on!"

our friend group finally went outside. today frenkie ordered two taxis for us to come to the club. the road takes only 10 minutes, so just a few moments left before the big party!

***

"yo, let's go, guys!" pedri was too excited for this evening, so as me, actually! i wanted to forget about everything.

we entered the club. it was rather big and beautiful, if i can say so. loud music was playing around, everyone was dancing and the light was a little muffled. literally party vibe here! also, on the other side of the entrance there was an exit to the small terrace with a place to sit, tables and a big pool. some people were swimming, but our team wasn't ready to do it today.

***

"don't drink a lot, alcoholic"

"shut up!" i told pedri, giving him "death" stare, laughing.

"oh, come on, let's dance a bit!" mikky took me and ale by the hands, inviting us to the dance floor, where frenkie was already dancing.

"and, pedro, come with us toooo" she shouted to be heard by pedri.

we started to dance. it was so funny! i love my friends so much, i am so thankful to have them in my life. they help me to forget about everything bad, even they don't know what is happening to me now.

"don't you want to become a dancer?" mikky screamed because music was too loud.

"WHAT?" i screamed too because i heard NOTHING.

"DON'T YOU WANT TO BECOME A DANCER?"

"WHY NOT, I WILL OPEN MY OWN CLUB"

"WITH ME, NAH?"