remember my promise?

VALERIE'S POV

i returned to the room, where gavi was sitting and waiting for me. he was blushing. i think, i kinda know why..

"why are you blushing?"

"am i?" he smiled at me.

"you are! but don't worry, i love it" yes, i definitely love it.

after hearing what i told, gavi laughed and made a move similar to one you make after running a lot. as if he brushed something off his forehead, breathing out on purpose, you know? and, of course, it was a sincere smile on his face, with which he infected me too.

***

i still couldn't believe, that we kissed and now we were hugging all evening long. actually, i forgot about everything bad and could finally relax.

"love.." he started his sentence with love again. i was blushing so bad and didn't really listen to the end of his phrase (sorry, gavi).

"love? did you hear me?" he pulled away from me and looked straight into my eyes.

"hmm.. yeah? i mean.."

"you didn't?" he was right.

"i didn't. can you repeat, please?" both of us laughed at my answer!

PEDRI'S POV

i didn't know what to do after the training, so i decided to call valerie to ask if she is free to walk or to hang out with me. gavi couldn't join because, how he told me, he had one important thing to do.

"pedro, hey" gavi? what the hell? did i call him accidentally?

"gavi? i was calling val, wait.." i thought and suddenly understood what was going on!

GAVI'S POV

val and i were talking about our plans for the future, when i heard a phone call. our phones were the same, even with the same clear cases!

i didn't notice, that pedri's contact was written differently, so i answered.

"pedro, hey" i told him and after a little pause i finally could hear pedri talk.

"gavi? i was calling val, wait.." what was he talking about? i started to check if this phone isn't mine and yes, it was hers. fuck.

"where are you? are you with her?"

"no"

"put me on speaker"

and i did, like he told me to.

"hello, valerie" pedri said sarcastically. how cute!

"hey, pedri" she laughed because she got, that i mixed our phones up.

"so, children, what are you doing?"

"nothing" both of us said the same and we looked into each other's eyes with smiles on our faces.

"uh-hah, i got you!"

"you can come to us, by the way" valerie invited our friend to her house.

"on my way, bye, lovebirds"

"ah, pedro, stop!" i told him and hang up. sometimes he can be so annoying!

***

pedri came to val's house with the cake, because it was his tradition to always buy something, when he was a guest.

we started to play playstation, but unfortunately valerie didn't have fifa disk.