i love you, valerie

GAVI'S POV

"i am ready" valerie finished with packing her clothes and felt incredibly happy because she is going home. finally.

"i will take it" i took the largest bag with me and went out of the room, turning around to check her.

"thank you for help!" she laughed and blew me a kiss. she is the cutest!

we finally went out of the hospital, didn't forget to thank doctors, who cared about val for this whole week. i could see, that her health now is better, than it was before. at least, i hope.

valerie asked xavi, her parents or lucas to come and take us home, but no one was free to do it. pedri also (he was the first person we called, to be honest).

"taxi?" i asked.

"yeap"

"where can i send money?" she also asked me, but i only laughed at this. girl, whom i love, will pay for herself?

"are you kidding, val? you won't pay for yourself, when you are with me"

"awhhh, gavi!!" she told, while smiling at my face. she was blushing and i definitely loved it!

***

we finally arrived at her place. valerie's parents were busy, so house was empty now.

"bye, love" i told her and opened my arms for a hug.

"bye, gavi"

"and.. thank you for being here for me" she always says thank you for everything i do for her.

"i am always here"

"i.." she wanted to tell something again, but didn't finish her sentence.

"i mean.. i appreciate it a lot"

she found a way out of the situation. she also hugged me in response to my open arms and left me alone with my thoughts.

PEDRI'S POV

ale, frenkie and i were bored after training, so we decided to call our friends and go somewhere to have fun. gavi didn't come to the training because he begged xavi to let him see valerie. as far as i know, it was her last day in the hospital, so she is finally home now. frenkie called mikky and sira, i decided to write gavi and valerie.

passenger princess👸🏼

are you free in the evening?

at what time?

idk, maybe six or seven
do you have plans?

kinda, i wanted to go out

with whom?

with valerie

okayyy, but come with us?
or you want to spend time alone?

i will ask her first

you still haven't?

nope😔

text her omg

i will

аfter i wrote gavi, i understood, that he definitely wanted to spend time with valerie alone, so i didn't force him to come with us. i also didn't write valerie, because gavi was supposed to ask her if she comes with him or with us.