i am aleyna

VALERIE'S POV

is this girl pedri's girlfriend? please, don't tell me this.

this thought ran through my head. i tried to understand why this girl telling something bad about me without any reason. maybe pedri told her something? but.. i still don't get.

i was sitting in the vip section, still watching football match, trying to ignore my annoying neighbor. but she couldn't shut up.

"gavi is handsome, very handsome, but you.. why did he choose you? he probably thinks you really love him, but you love his money instead, don't you?"

i opened my eyes in shock, and my eyebrow rose in outrage. what does she allow herself?

"once again you will say something about me, my boyfriend or about our relationship - you will pay for every word you said, do you understand me?" i answered and watched her reaction.

she stood up and left the vip section, angrily whispering something to herself. i watched her leaving the match, where, how i understood, her boyfriend was playing. she also insulted me for nothing and just left instead of getting to know me. very strange meeting.

GAVI'S POV

our match was over and... barcelona won! every winning game makes me incredibly happy! i wanted to scream out of happiness, so i did it. why not, actually?

our team celebrated in the dressing room, we screamed out of happiness, sang different songs and had literal fun. when our strength was running out, we finished celebrating and left the locker room to share moments of happiness each with our loved ones.

we wanted to sit in a cafe with our group of friends to celebrate, but pedri insisted, that at first me and val should meet with him and someone. i could guess, that this someone is the person he was talking about yesterday. i am more than excited.

***

"hey, my love" i hugged my val, while resting my head on her shoulder.

"hey, pablo" her voice was confused. what was going on?

i pulled away from her and took her warm hand in mine. my eyes sank into her gaze and i hoped to hear a story, why my girlfriend is sad or angry.

"i don't know how to tell, to be honest"

"love, what's wrong?"

"well, do you remember pedri's words?"

"which ones exactly?"

"about someone, who is important to him"

"oh yeah, i remember"

"so, i think, that i already met this someone" what?

"what.. where?"

"like she was sitting next to me during this game. and she is such a bitch, pablo!"

"are you talking about pedri's girlfriend?"

"yes! she said, that i am not your type, i am with you only because of money and blah blah blah, you know?"

when i heard, that someone was talking bad about my girlfriend, me and our relationship, i kind of went crazy. my hot temper made itself felt, because my gaze immediately changed and the veins in my arms became more visible again.