it was about my feelings for him

VALERIE'S POV

but then he saw what i showed him and his only reaction was:

"what the hell.. what does he want from you?"

i swear, his face expression from confused turned into aggressive. i saw all emotions: fear, aggression and a spark of curiosity in his eyes. after he thought for a while, looked out of the car window and handed the phone to pedri without saying a word, gavi turned and fixed his eyes on me. his eyes met mine, he definitely saw that emotion of fear and a glint of uncertainty in my eyes.

but his brown eyes, which reminded me of all good, calmed me. he knows, how to comfort me.

"who is this, guys?" our silence with gavi was interrupted by the voice of pedri, who hadn't yet had time to be frightened.

"we don't know" gavi answered and checked streets outside again.

"maybe someone pranks you, val?" he gave me the phone back and i took another look at it. someone made a photo of my home, me, walking down with soph in the center of barcelona. he also left a lot of threats and wrote my address. who the hell was it?

"unfunny prank, to be honest" my sadness and fear were replaced by exasperation. i wanted to know who exactly wanted to do this with me.

pedri and gavi started discussing their guesses, but for me it was like a background. i was in my thoughts and i started to be afraid again because i had already experienced abuse in my life. my hands started to shake a bit because this always happens to me, when i am afraid or worried of something.

***

we went to the hospital first and i said goodbye to pedri and gavi, thinking, that they will go home. but i was really surprised, when the boys ran into my room after we had already said goodbye to each other!

"did you think we would leave you alone? it hurts" said gavi, making the most innocent look ever. i started to laugh!

"right! we are offended" now that was what pedri said, turning away with crossed arms.

"i am so sorry, boys, i didn't want to hurt your feelings" i responded the same way as they did, it was funny, to be honest!

"hug us and you will be forgiven" while he was telling this to us, his arms were already open for the hug.

"all for you, pedro" i hugged him and literally felt gavi's look on my back. i turned around and looked at his hands, for some reason not wanting to see his eyes. goosebumps ran over me, when i went up to him and hugged, while ruffling his hair and leaving a short cute kiss on his neck.

"are you cold again?" he said this, while looking at my hands and smirking. he definitely knew, that it was not about cold, it was about my feelings for him. i was embarrassed and turned away, accidentally catching the look of pedri on me.

"enough, enough! are you, guys, dating or what?"

"no" both gavi and me answered the same.

"ugh-uh, of course, i believed your words"

our conversation didn't end, so we chatted about different things. i was laying in my bed and holding gavi's hand because it could comfort me easily. i almost forgot about this person, who sent strange messages to me.

PEDRI'S POV

"bye, darling" i hugged val and ruffled her hair because it was time to leave. we decided to leave with gavi together, but he asked me to wait him in the car. he is so cute, when he is with her, i swear!