farewell goal

GAVI'S POV

i woke up early in the morning because of the nightmare i had this night. i washed my face with cold as ice water to get rid of my sleepiness.

exactly 100 days have passed since she left and every day was difficult for me. very difficult.

this morning the thought of her flashed through my head again, so my feet themselves led me to our place, which has a lot of good things associated with it. i love it with my whole heart, it is too special for me.

i have already regretted many times, that i deleted that message without even knowing what she wrote. maybe she wrote about asking for help. maybe about the fact, that she still loves me or even about the fact, that everything is over forever. even though she broke up with me and i had already kissed someone else, i still had hope.

so in a fit of emotion, i just took the phone in my hands and wrote to her. i decided to give both of us one last chance, despite everything.

"my val, i know how hard it is for you to struggle with everything alone, so i want to help as i did always. you still mean everything to me, i miss being with you, i miss spending my good and bad days with you, i miss your lovely voice, your laugh, your touch and, my personal favorite, your deep eyes, in which i can drown so easily. i miss looking at your face, talking to you and just be near you. it is unbelievably hard to lose your loved ones, i would be never able to understand what is going on in your soul and mind, but i want to try to make you feel better. if i could, i would take all your pain, i swear.

i also made a big mistake by deleting your message, but it was also hard for me to lose you. you was and still is everything to me. i am writing to you so as not to regret, that i lost you forever for the rest of my life. if you want to return everything, just reply to this message, answer anything, even with an emoji, a dot or one line. if you don't answer, then i will understand and everything will be over forever.

i am sorry for everything. i love you."

that was the message i sent her with my trembling hands. i wrote everything i could in it and my biggest hope at that moment was, that she would answer me. but i was wrong.

so my advice: don't trust expectations, because they can be really deceiving.

JAKE'S POV

valerie was still sleeping next to me, i could hear her uneven breath, that was soothing.

i also tried to fall asleep again after getting up in the morning, but suddenly i heard a message arrive on someone's phone. our phones were lying next to each other, so out of curiosity i reached out to both of them. i checked my phone first and didn't see anything, so this message was addressed to valerie. i took her phone and entered the password, which i knew. 050804.

i saw a message from "pablo❤️". i felt incredibly mad and jealous, even though i didn't read it till the end. i started to do it and a lot of different feelings overwhelmed me. he confessed his love to her and wanted to return my girlfriend? what does he allow himself?

in a fit of rage, i simply deleted the message, so that valerie wouldn't notice it and blocked the contact. probably this way he will definitely lag behind her.