ruin my "date" - part 2

VALERIE'S POV

but something, as usual, went wrong.

yes, something definitely went wrong. i hate drinking because i always do stupid and thoughtless stuff, after which i will regret. regret really much.

kevin and i started to dance, i was already drunk and unusual feelings, thoughts popped up in my head.

i looked into his eyes, trying to read his emotions. he looked carefree and fun. yeah, he had beautiful eyes, but they were clearly not the ones, in which i was ready to drown. actually, i have my favorite eyes and they are definitely not his.

"what?" he asked because i looked really confused and thoughtful.

"nothing"

he probably thought, that i wanted more than just a dance because i literally looked at him all the time. but, believe me, only thoughts were in my head. those thoughts were not even about kevin, but about other people, who appeared in my life. but apparently he didn't understand me right?

he approached me, looked at my lips and kissed me. and without thinking about anything, i kissed him back. please, tell me, why did i do it? what was on my mind? i don't even like this person. my alcohol-clouded mind decided to let me do something, that i would regret for a long time, because kissing for me is something important and special. it happens only to those, whom i truly love, and not to the strangers. but today it turned out the way it did.

i pulled away.

"i am sorr.." he didn't let me finish my sentence and wanted to continue our spontaneous kiss. i didn't want to do it one more time, because i realized how stupid this decision was.

but he didn't hear me. he firmly grabbed my wrist, leaving a blue trail, trying to do what he had in mind.

"what the fuck are you doing?" i was angry and could think a bit, even though i was drunk.

"i want to kiss you" he told me with insidious smile.

"leave me alone" i wanted to go to my friends, but he didn't let me do it.

he was still holding my wrist.. but after a minute of my trying to leave, he grabbed me by the back of my neck. terrible memories immediately appeared in my head.

***

FLASHBACK

"alex, please, let me go" valerie begged him with her tearful eyes.

"shut up" alex was angered by her "inappropriate behavior" and grabbed her by the back of her neck. he left a bruise there.

after valerie finally managed to escape to her room, she was left alone with her thoughts.

***

when he completely crossed the line, i started to scream and call for my friends, who quickly ran to me. to that moment, kevin had already ran away. where did he run away? actually, i didn't care. i just felt peaceful because i was safe with my friends, who, in turn, were too angry and wanted to do something with kevin.

GAVI'S POV

i was laying in my bed and thinking about everything. i couldn't sleep at all. for some reason, memories of how we had fun with valerie, being friends, again surfaced in my head. again. i wanted to distract myself, so i checked my phone and social media. and didn't expect to see what i saw..