she is my good luck

"i hate you so much, cry about it" he told her, strongly squeezing her hand.

"stop"

"already crying?"

"please.."

***

VALERIE'S POV

nightmare. again.

"caro, wake up" my mum woke me up, kissing my forehead.

"good morning, mum"

"good morning, sweetheart" my mum is literally the sweetest person. she always cares about me.

we had our breakfast: porridge, nothing special. dad and lucas were already somewhere else. actually, lucas lives in his own flat, but he spends a lot of time with us. he had sleepover here last night.

"how was your walk with friends today?" she asked, smiling at me.

"hm.. it was amazing, we had fun!" it was amazing, yes, but without memories about my health problem and that conversation with gavi. yeah, we figured something out, but that was not enough. our relationship are still forced, if i can say so.

***

i was doing my make up, when i heard a call from xavi.

"caro, are you coming to the match today?" match! i totally forgot about it!

"oh my god, i forgot! of course, i am coming"  i was so happy and smile spread all over
my face. finally, a match day.

"i will pick you up in an hour, see you, caro"

"see you, byeee" this made my day.

finally, i will see all of my friends playing after this long gap. now i had only one problem: what to wear? i have some fcb t-shirts without numbers, but i wanted to be special and put on someone's shirt. maybe pedri? no. frenkie? not this time. i was trying to think more, but suddenly i saw his shirt. it was pretty and i liked it, because he gifted it to me, when he had an extremely successful match.

and i chose him again. once again.

i was ready, felt really comfortable and happy. already good news, actually! xavi picked me up and we went to the stadium. he was determined and thoughtful, ready for the win. i hope, they will win this time. i missed this feeling the way too much!

***

"only you can be here" xavi ruffled my hair and smiled. i love him so much!

"thank youuu" i think, he could see how happy i was that moment.

"gavi shirt?" he pointed at my t-shirt.

"yeah..?" i answered him with questionable look. something wrong?

"good choice, i hope, it will bring him good luck" to be really honest, i hope that too.

***

i sat at my seat right in front of the field. sometimes i watched matches with sophie, but she couldn't be there because of her other plans. well, it's not a problem i was alone, because i felt in the right place with right people around me.

the game finally started.

GAVI'S POV

"come on, danos esta victoria!" xavi told last words before our game, also gave some advices and left. when i entered the field and looked back, i noticed someone, who was watching our game. valerie. she is here. my thoughts were again all about her. she looked too pretty and had my t-shirt on. my t-shirt.