it will be fun

VALERIE'S POV

well, we were packing our bags with christie.  i had flight to barcelona to go home and she had one to paris to rest after the end of school. i told her about last night, but not too much because i didn't want to remember how i felt yesterday and also ruin christie's mood.

i wrote lucas a message.

big bro😈💋

bro, i am packing my bags
wait for me in barcelona

waiting for you!!
write us from airport

okayy🫶🏻

christie and i finished all this trip stuff and we finally could relax a bit before our departure.

"i will miss you so much" christie told me almost crying.

"awhh, me too" we hugged each other.

i love chris so much, like really a lot! we have such a strong connection after being in boarding school for two years. we always supported each other, told secrets, had fun together alone or with our big friends company. i'll miss her the most, remembering my two years of being in english boarding school.

***

airport. do you love this place? cause i really do! some people here want to travel, maybe visiting new country or one they have been to earlier. somebody move to a new place, change everything in his or her life. even being here is so exciting and thrilling!

you can already see, that i am so emotional and always inspired person! in my opinion, we should see better things in life every day.

i do it (at least, i try).

***

so, me and my blondie (hi, christie) were chilling in the airport vip zone waiting for our flights. her flight was earlier than mine, so she began to slowly getting ready.

"have you decided, where will you go in paris?" i asked christie about her trip more because i wanted to visit paris my whole life!

"hmm, well.. eiffel tower and.." christie made a funny thoughtful face.

"oh my god, christie! you go to paris and you haven't even thought about places you want to visit?!" i rolled my eyes.

"and you jealous, angry valerie?"

"you fly to paris!"

"and you to barcelona!"

"well, i guess we are even now"

***

"valerie, i love you!! i will miss you so much" christie started to cry and wipe her tears.

"i love you more, my blondie! i will wait for you in barcelona"

"i will come! byeee" she kissed my cheek for goodbye and i hugged her tightly. i will miss my blondie a lot.

***

our plane finally landed in the most beautiful city in the world. in barcelona. lo amo mucho! when i was chatting with sophie, i saw my family came to the airport to meet me. i saw my dad, mum, lucas and xavi, my god father. i was so happy to see them, you can't imagine!

i ran to them and hugged as strongly as i could.

"caro, we missed you so much!" my dad looked at me with such a loving sight!

"how was your flight, england at all, darling?" mum is mum, always worrying about me more than everybody.

"mum, dad, everything was great!" i kissed them in their cheeks. i didn't want to ruin their mood and disappoint them by telling what was happening almost whole time there with me and alex.

"and what about us?" my big bro said with jokingly upset face, pointing at himself and xavi.

"te amo!" i turned to them and hugged both lucas and xavi.

xavi, dad and lucas almost ripped the suitcases out of my hands to carry them. they are sooo cute! while we were going to sit in the car, xavi and lucas asked me a lot (like really a lot) about england, boarding school, my new friends and my whole two years abroad. it was so nice from them. when we got into the car, i started asking everyone in turn about how they spent the last half year. when i came to spain last time, i heard shocking news from lucas about his new relationship. but he told me this time, that they broke up. my bro is so hopeless!

***

we finally arrived at our house: it is two-story and painted white. i went upstairs to my room and unpacked the biggest part of my clothes. i was so tired, but felt absolutely right: i am finally home with people, who love me and care about me. by the way, i didn't talk with alex after that night. i really didn't want to, but i saw a lot of messages from him. i have ignored him for 2 days. i was thinking and thinking, when i heard mum's voice:

"niños, dinner is ready, come here!"

i missed this so much, to be honest.

i got downstairs with lucas and sat down at the dinner table. mum and dad cooked a lot of tasty food for me, also my favourite fish with vegetables. after boarding school food, homemade one is even better, believe me! we were trying all dishes, when xavi asked:

"valerie, i have a question"

"yeah?"

"do you want to go with me to the barcelona event tomorrow night? we will have a dinner with players"

oh my god! i love absolutely everything related to football because my god father took me to the trainings and matches since the early childhood. it is so cool, that xavi now can take me not only to the regular trainings, but also to some official events.

"of course, i want! you didn't even have to ask me"

"and be ready for our training tomorrow morning. it is starting at 8 am. i know you missed this while being in england"

"you know me best" i said laughing. my mood was perfect. i felt so happy that moment. but many ongoing calls from alex ruined everything. he only texted me before, i ignored him, but i couldn't do the same, when my phone was ringing without any stops. but i still turned off the phone for the rest of the evening and spent it with my family.

i went to bed and turned my phone on to surf the internet and chat with my friends. and, not surprising, i saw million texts and calls from alex.

alex

where are you?
can you answer me please
i was so stupid
valerie forgive me
why don't you answer me?
please
valerie
are you still in london?
can we meet?
i love you

i saw this "i love you" from him and i went extremely angry. how he can even say it after what he did not only that night, but all the time during our boarding school? and i texted him back.

alex

where are you?
can you answer me please
i was so stupid
valerie forgive me
why don't you answer me?
please
valerie
are you still in london?
can we meet?
i love you

are you fucking stupid? i broke up with you if you didn't understand! leave me alone or i'll just block you

wtf are you talking about?
stupid girls

when i saw his last message, i just blocked him everywhere. literally everywhere. this stupid boy ruined my boarding school experience and now he tries to mess up my life in barcelona. just fuck him because i am waiting for fcb event tomorrow. i know, that it will be fun.

***

author: finally something interesting in plot! how is this chapter? and thank you everybody for reading it, i am so grateful🫶🏻 love you!💘