something has changed?

VALERIE'S POV

all my things were finally packed for our trip and i was just sitting in the living room, surfing the internet and waiting for parents to come and pick me up to the airport.

finally, i heard sound of the car outside. can i tell, that my best trip has oficially started now?

"caro!" dad said, giving me a hug.

"are you ready for the trip?"

"of course!"

parents helped me to pack my suitcase and hand luggage in the car. let's gooo!

***

we arrived to barcelona airport and i said goodbye to my family: mum and dad, lucas and xavi, who came a little bit later after us to meet me before my four day absence.

if only someone knew how much i love traveling. traveling energizes me. i literally live, learning new things and meeting new people.

going inside, i stopped at the information desks and waited for my friends. and, finally, i saw our whole friend group. so, adventure begins!

"val!" pedri shouted and funny ran to me, rolling his suitcase.

"pedro! estoy tan orgulloso!" i am extremely happy, if you ask.

after i hugged my best friend, i turned around and saw frenkie, mikky and ale.

"guysss, i am so happy to spend my little holidays with you" i looked at them with love and warmth because these people are the cutest on the planet!

"us too, our favourite traveler ever" ale told me and ruffled my hair.

"well, where should we go now?" pedri asked us.

"let's check in our suitcases and go through the check-in for the flight, go through the checks and take a walk on duty free" i highlighted the expression "duty free" because this is my favourite place to go in the airport!

as soon as i said that, i noticed mikky's approving look on me. girls are girls!

we passed all the checks, but, of course, there were some adventures here too. in hand luggage, ale had his favorite perfume, which they forced to throw out. no matter, how he pleased the officers, no one helped him. poor ale..

we finally entered the neutral zone and could walk around duty free. boys were left to sit with our hand luggage in the business area, while mikky and i were walking and buying ourselves something interesting.

"this aroma is incredible" mikky gave me a sample of perfume and the smell was really amazing!

"buy this instead of the previous one"

"i will listen to your advice" she went to the checkout and i continued to walk between the shelves, looking at perfumes.

when i came to the men's section, i saw gavi's favourite perfume and immediately got flashback.

***

FLASHBACK

valerie hugged pablo, laying her head on his shoulder.

"hm.." she pulled away from him and met his eyes with a thoughtful look.

"what??"

"your smell is incredible" hearing this phrase, pablo breathed with relief and smiled at valerie.