happy birthday, pablo

VALERIE'S POV

"here?" i asked pedri, holding two balloons in my hands and pointing at the wall.

"yeah, perfect" i nodded at his answer, hanging balloons in this place.

we were preparing for the party to surprise gavi on his birthday, because he really deserves the best.

i decorated the living room, aleyna and pedri, having finished decorating the rest of the rooms, went to cook a cake in the kitchen. we came up with a plan to keep gavi from going into his apartment until his birthday. aurora will distract him with her friends, he will stay with her until 12 o'clock. pedri also helped me to make a list of guests, that gavi would like to invite. we will ask him about special guests tomorrow, but only after he sees our surprise.

PEDRI'S POV

almost everything was ready for the party! every room was beautifully decorated, and the cake, that me and my aleyna tried to make as tasty as we could, was already baking in the oven.

while we were preparing, i noticed, that valerie was very excited. anyone can see how important this day was for her, because she wanted to make it special for love of her life.

when we finally finished with everything, we could put ourselves on the couch in gavi's living room to watch a movie. i am sorry, brother, but we are doing this today without you.

ALEYNA'S POV

i swear, every part of valerie's body was excited before gavi's birthday! she tried to make everything perfect: every decoration was hung with incredible love. gavi doesn't even suspect how lucky he is, that in his life there is such a girl as val, who loves him with every part of her soul.

we were lying on the couch and watching a movie as i noticed, that val was constantly distracted by her phone.

"what are you doing?" i asked, giving her a questioning look. when she heard my question, she raised her eyes to me in utter confusion. but then a cute smile appeared on her face.

"i am writing some words to gavi to congratulate him" she was smiling like a little girl, who had just bought a toy. this is very cute!

"why? won't you congratulate him in real life?"

"yes, i will, but i want to make a post in instagram. everything should be perfect, you know?" i gave her a smile at this answer.

i definitely know one thing now: she loves gavi so damn much!

GAVI'S POV

"one more?" aurora's friend asked, holding two cocktails for me and my sister.

"no no, enough" i responded, actively gesticulating with my hands. i didn't want to get drunk, so these two cocktails i had already drunk were enough for me.

i got up from the table to take a short walk and took my phone with me. i checked my notifications and didn't see any. no one texted me. no pedri, no frenkie, no ale, no aleyna.. even my valerie didn't text me. am i that boring?

i didn't get upset ahead of time and opened a chat with val to ask how she was and what she was doing. i sent two messages and got an answer immediately. she answered, that aleyna, pedri and her were watching a movie together. to be honest, every time i see her or anything related to her, my heart beats faster than usual.