Little Talks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm back!!!! I'm finally making a come back now that school and exams are finally over. I have finally had a moment to do everything that I gotta do and I'm gonna update more often because I love you guys so here's the new chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V.

"HELP!!!!!"

"Someone call 911!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!!!"

A bloody thorn dress...legs turned a different direction...a one bloody shoe on...another lying in the grass. Everyone came out to see a blond girl with shades of blood in her hair. A light blue girl on her knees staring at the girl...she was also covered in blood. Her body trembled.

Who's...that?

Where am I?

"Lucy you gotta wake up."

Who's saying that?

"Luce for us..wake up." I opened my eyes."Natsu..." I mumbled.He didn't move. I tried touching him...but my hand went through him. "Nat-" I looked around me...machines were around me. I got up and saw my actual self. My face was cut...badly. I was wearing a hospital night gown. "Come on Luce...you've asleep for 2 months now."

2....months. I stood up and the door opened. My eyes widened. My mom's eyes had bags under it...and she was holding Layla. Layla looked so big. "Mommy." My chest hurt a little...I can't stand this. "Natsu..." My mom placed her hand on Natsu's shoulder. "Ms. Heartfilia...I'm sooooooo sorry....I couldn't take care of Lucy...I was suppose to....to.." He started shaking vigorously.

"Natsu this was never your fault...Lucy protected Yukino...she only wanted to protect a friend...don't cry." Layla started hugging Natsu and he squeezed her. Natsu couldn't but allow tears to come out of his eyes. I can't be in here anymore. I walked through door not opening it I entered the hallway and I saw Yukino walking down with Lisanna. "Yukino are you ready to see Lucy?" Lisanna asked.

"I...I don't know." Yukino stuttered. "Yukino come on you came this far...we even brought her flowers." Yukino nodded. I could tell she was traumatized. They walked inside. I started walking to the illness section of the hospital. I saw a name that looked familiar to me. Sorano Aguria "Angel"Does Yukino know her sister is here??? I went through the door. I picked up a paper that was balled up. It read:

Dear Yukino,

I'm dying...I've been diagnosed with Wilms Tumor...it seems I've lost most of my hair....

It was smudged. She didn't finish it. "Damnit!" I jumped and looked up and saw a girl that looked older that looked just like Yukino but older. She threw a paper at the trash can missing it. "Why can't I just tell Yukino...I don't want to worry her but...I'm the last of her family...I...I can't die yet...I just can't." She started crying. Sorano..."Yukino I'm sorry I can't there for you anymore." She coughed. "At Lucy, Rogue and Sting are there for you."

My chest started hurting when she said that. Sorano..we'll protect her. "Sorano time for chemo." A woman said who walked in. "It's already June 16th." June 16th...I need to...wake up. I went out and walked back towards my room...Sting was standing outside my room with his face in his head. I walked inside. Everyone was inside. Levy was talking to my limp body.