Anything Could Happen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so the chapter was really long so I just went ahead and split it but there will be different parts ok? So I'm loving this story so far...I'm working on my other books...but one I'm trying to think what I could do so that's why for the slow update for that as well as the others but I'm still updating just wait a see! Ok I'm done talking here you go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day-

We all meet at Erza's house and I brought Levi along. "Oh my goodness Levi looks so adorable." Erza said lifting him up. He giggled.

"Ok so we've decided to spend the night there. There's a beautiful hotel and spa there so we already have rooms." Levy said.

"I can't wait!" Yukino clapped.

"Yea it's gonna be very relaxing." Lis said.

"I hope I brought a lot diapers, and formula...and his medicine." I said.

"Lucy calm down if we don't have that much I brought more." Sting said showing me a bag of things I had named.

"Thank God your so reliable Sting." I said in relieve.

He smirked. "Stop smirking like an idiot Levi's watching." I said.

"Your no fun Lucy." He pouted.

"Whatever." I said.

"Ok so were going now or what?" Gajeel asked throwing his arm around Levy.

"Yea we're going. Come along." We followed Erza into her garage.

"Holy shit Erza how many cars do you have!?" Jellal shouted.

"Oh yea...I would say 5. And this two will be ours." She pointed.

They were a big black Cadillac and big white one, sliver rims, and tinted windows. Is there enough sits anyway? "First car will be me Jellal Sting Lucy Levi Natsu Rogue and  Lisanna. Second car is Gajeel Levy Yukino Gray and Juvia. Got it!"

"Yep."

"Sting can you help me with Levi's car seat?" I asked.

"Yea sure." We placed the seat into the middle of the seat and made sure that everything was hooked up.

I placed Levi in the seat who struggled so hard not to get in. Finally I was able to buckle him in. I had to get in last because we had to push the seats up for Natsu Lis and Rogue.

When Natsu got in his hand gazed over mine and I looked at him. He smiled sweetly. I heard a growl. I turned and looked past Levi's car seat and Sting growled at Natsu.

I ignored it because it was pure nonsense. I finally was able to get in. Then I noticed the that Lis boyfriend was on one side and the guy that liked her was on the other side. What a love triangle? I smiled. But what about me and my predicament, I'm Sting's baby mama he's in love with me and then Natsu made out with me and I allowed it! He's in love with me...I'm seeing it...but I'm listening to what Lis said so she doesn't get mad at me...my heart is screaming at me saying "I LOVE YOU NATSU!!!"

But the other side is saying "GO FOR STING INSTEAD!!!"

It's all Sting's fault I fell for him. But it's my fault for that pink head idiot the guy I loved from the very beginning...Natsu.

"We're here!!!" Erza yelled.

"Damnit Erza don't yell!!!" Natsu yelled.

She took her shoe off and threw it at Natsu. Bulleyes right between the eye. "How long was the ride?" I asked.