Going Under

**************************************************************************
Sorry about the slow update! I thought about this chapter a little there will be a lot of broken hearts during this chapter and halfway through the next...maybe or maybe not but enjoy this chapter...Going Under!

**************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

Things...have changed between me and Natsu. This is really weird. The week by pretty fast...now it's Friday and I'm dressing up. Why? Well I'll tell you.

Gray asked so his coming to pick me up. I don't know why but I feel like I'm in a Love Triangle...but then again not.

"Lucy your boyfriend is here...and Natsu!" My Mom called. I hit my forehead.

"Coming!" I called down to her. I put on the shoes that Mira left out for me. It was a very short navy blue dress that apparently my mom picked out. Along with long navy blue socks and navy flats. My hair was curled by my Mom since Mira had the date off.

"Lucy I said hurry up!!" I jump at the sound of my Mother's voice. I walked out and down some stairs not saying how many. It felt like it was less when I first got here.

"Finally you came." My Mother sounded kind of annoyed.

"Sorry." I noticed Gray and Natsu were staring at me. I blushed slightly. I felt my Mother sense the atmosphere probably because she started pushing us out.

"Go already!" She shouted slamming the door shut.

"Your mother is..."

"Rough...you have no idea." I finished Gray's sentence.

"The party starts at 9 we have to prepare." Natsu said. I rise a brow.

"You haven't done anything yet!?" I rinsed my voice.

"Calm down Lucy we do we have everything even the DJ." Natsu said with his hands.

"Then what else?" They smile wildly. Natsu picked me up and kind of threw me in the back.

"What the hell Natsu!" I growled. Gray backed out of the drive way and started speeding away.

"Lucy you should calm down a little." Gray said nervously smiling. I cursed under my breathe.

"Lucy now that's not nice at all." Natsu said sarcastically, and a little hurt by it. Damn he must have good ears. I cursed in my head again.

"Lucy I'll drop you off and my house because Levy's helping." Gray said. I nod.

About 15 minutes later we came to a stop. We were at some gates. Gray placed some buttons and the gate open. I stared in 'Ahh' as we when past a fountain.

"Wait do your parents know your doing this?" I ask still looking around. He smirked looking at me.

"Nope! And I want to keep it that way...plus they had been on a business trip for maybe...4 days now." He explained.

I sighed. We got out and I followed both of them to the entrance. Gray was about to open the door but it slung open. Levy stood there. "Hey!" She said nervously but very excitable.

"...so who's here?" Gray said leaning against the door seal.

She sighed. "No one's here." She said calmly. She landed her eyes on me causing her face to brighten.

"Lu-Chan!" She said almost jumping on me.

"Well since Lucy's here you won't be here alone..." Gray said. I saw something on Levy's face.