Graduation Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Finally updated right I'm happy I finally did I got a lot of reads and votes so that just made my day you know? So here's the next chapter probably only 2 more left sooooo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V.

It's been 2 in a half weeks and Lucy was discharged from the hospital and at my place because her mom was out of town and the maids and butlers were off duty. "Levy and Erza said that they were gonna come over before we have to go to the stadium." Lucy ignored me mainly as she stared into the window. I sighed and left the room so Lucy could be alone. I went downstairs where my parents were talking but I stopped when they brought up Lucy's situation. "She's been like that for a while Igneel I'm worried about her." My mother said sighing deeply. "Grandeeneey we can't do anything about it she's not even talking to her mother and she started distancing herself from others...there's nothing we can do about that." He stood up going to grab a cup of coffee. He continued to say. "She's gonna be in that wheelchair for a while if she doesn't try to help herself."

"Mom. Dad." They turned their attention to me. "Natsu." My mother stood up to hug me. "What if she can never walk again Mom...I don't know what to do." Tears started to roll down my eyes. "Natsu don't cry she'll be fine remember Lucy's a strong girl to can handle anything." She said kissing my forehead and caressing my hair. I sighed in her shoulder and we let go. I heard Lucy's soft voice. "Natsu?" I looked at my Dad and he smiled at me. I headed upstairs where I saw Lucy trying to reach o get a red maxi dress. "I got it." I walked over to her and gave it to her. She started to change right there since she had already bathed. I turned around. "Its ok Natsu...haven't you seen before?" Lucy said softly. "Lucy...go ahead and just change I'm not gonna look." She sighed quietly and I assume she changed because she wanted me to turn around.

I turned to see Lucy looking beautiful like always. "You look beautiful." She smiled. I took her downstairs where the doorbell rung meaning Levy and Erza had arrived. Lucy went into the kitchen with my mom and I let the others in. Levy came and immediately became happy. Erza on the other hand was serious like always. "Where's Lucy?" Erza asked. "Kitchen with my mom." She shuffled past me and headed to the kitchen. Levy hugged me and then followed her. I smiled shaking my head and closed the door. I walked in and Levy and Erza were hugging Lucy. Lucy sat there pleased. "We should probably head out maybe 10 because it starts at 11." Levy said braiding Lucy's hair into a french braid. I smiled as Lucy started laughing with Erza Levy and my mom. I seem like she was feeling slightly better.

11:00 a.m.-

There was commotion everywhere from the laughter to crying because you would probably never see people again depending on the college you may go to. I sat next to the Gajeel and Gray and the others sat in front of us while Levy and Lucy were on the stage because Levy was the valedictorian and Lucy was the salutatorian. "Good Morning Fairy Tail High." Everyone went silent because Mrs. Dragneel of course my mom started speaking. "Its been a long long and stressful year wouldn't you all agree?" Most people answered. "Lets just clap for surviving another year." Clapping rang through out the stadium. "First lets start with our valedictorian and salutatorian speech...Levy McGarden and Lucy Heartfilia." Gajeel whistled while everyone clapped I shook my head.

"Good Morning fellow classmates, friends and family...we're here to celebrate the graduation that we have all been waiting for...where we say goodbye to highschool and hello to work and to colleges or universities." Levy said. "Highschool was meant for us to make friends that we have for decades and love that will never fade. Highschool is where you learn about yourself where you find yourself where you learn that people aren't always as they seem." Lucy says smiling while looking at me and Lisanna. "We meet new people that impact our lives in the biggest ways that you can't even imagine." Levy said. "We don't exactly know what will happen next but we know that we will live our lives to the fullest because we're all family that comes back just to see another day." Lucy said. "Congratulations Seniors I mean graduates." Levy and Lucy announced laughing together. Afterwards my Mom came back up and started talking. "I will call you up one by one alphabetically so make sure you listen for your name."

One by one people started going up on the stage accepting the paper. It lasted a long time. "Well congratulations class of 2015!" We stood up and moved the slashes on other said then through the hats in the air. The excitement was intoxicating but great at the same time. I saw Lucy smiling back at me from the stage. I felt so much joy in my veins that I ran on to the stage and kissed Lucy right then and there. "I love you Lucy." She rubbed my cheek. "I love you too Natsu."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so happy right now!!! It's almost the end of the Year so why not start it with a bang!!! Only 1 more chapter left until the Epilogue. I really enjoyed writing for my fans I love you guys seriously like I'm about to tear up. Ok ok until next time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~