Just Can't Walk Away

***************************************************************************************************************
Ok so this will be a very emotional chapter while I was writing this my eyes watered and there's going to be a crazy twist to it that will be like...WTF! So here's Just Can't Walk Away.
***************************************************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

I watched as Lucy gave that a picture then she walked towards the door. "His name is Levi Eucliffe." She said then left. I was about to go after her but Erza held me down and nodded no.

"I'm very sorry Ms. Heartfilia what I did to your daughter." That Sting guy said. I wanted to punch that guy in the face but just thinking about Lucy how she felt I wanted to comfort her hold her like I did Friday. Feel heat, her smiling face...everything...I...loved about her.

I ignored Erza and went after Lucy. Everyone had their eyes on me. I felt Erza's glare and Gray's. I knew he liked Lucy as well...but he didn't get up.

The door was wide open. I looked out the door not finding Lucy. "Damnit Lucy...your going to make me chase you..." I smirked.

"Fine I'll chase you." I started running out of the gates and down the street where we came from. I had no idea which way I was going...but I knew that I wanted to find her...had to find her.

I got into downtown. "Wow...so many blondes." I said in disbelief.

I ran past people then I saw one blond she was wearing the same thing as Lucy. I grabbed the her shoulder and turned the girl around. "Dude what the hell!?" The girl yelled. I knew immediately that wasn't Lucy because of the blue irises and plus the way she spoken.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. She turned around and started walking away.

"I'm never going to find her like this." I leaned on a light pole. I thought about where to next. I ran across the street towards a store. I went inside. It was a cake shop. I saw Strawberry Cake. Heh Erza would love that.

"Hello sir what can I do for you?" The women behind the counter asked me. She had dark purple hair and her name tag said Kinana and a man with black hair with one eye and his name tag said Erik (Corba).

"I'm looking for a girl with blonde girl age 18, a inch shorter then me. Umm oh brown irises...she use to live here." The Kinana's eyes widened. She knew who I was talking.

"Your thinking about Jude Heartfilia daughter Lucy Heartfilia?" Erik asked. I nodded.

"Oh I love her she use to come here all the time since she was 11. She was a dear friend of mine though I was 3 years older then her. So what about her?" Kinana asked.

"Um she came back just to get reports about her-"

"I know." The woman's eyes showed sadness.

"Wait how do you know?" I asked. She sighed.

"She just to walk around town hold her stomach along with her friend Lucy Ashley. They were inseparable but she use to come here every time for that little baby in her stomach. She use to say that the baby loves sweets because of her but she was healthy and so was her baby girl...but after that we never saw her or baby. It was like they went up and vanished." She paused placing a cake in the glass.

"The adults around here loved that little girl because they pity her...but she said when she was 14 that 'I don't want your pity' because of her Dad...but the kids loved her because she would read to them every Saturday. Oh but maybe you should go to the book store she loves reading then if she's not there check old house. It's on Ericly Circle." I thanked Erik and Kinana and went on my way first to the book store.