Waiting Outside the Lines

**************************************************************************

Sorry about the update!! But besides that did you read the one that wasn't chapter? Well if you didn't your going to miss something in some other books that I'm coming out with. And maybe with a whole different couple...or maybe even a different anime or its the same couple.

**************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

I just stared at her after she broke the glaze and walked off with Wendy. Then Coach Laxus starts.

"Ok boys! Are you ready to go out there and kick some ass!!"

"Yes Sir!!!" We all chanted. I was the loudest with two other people.

"What team are we!!??" He called.

"Fairies!!" We chanted again. I was some what embarrassed by are name.

"Yea let's do this!!" Gajeel yelled. And we shouted in agreement.

We all ran through the are where a path was. I could hear screaming fans. That was probably the team we were going against that just run onto the field.

I gripped my helmet. Couch Laxus held me, Gray, Jellal, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue back because he said we had to go out together...I didn't know why.

Coach ran out along with the other players. There was cheering from stands. Haha...I see what your doing. "And here comes Fairy Tails top 6 players!!" I guess that was when we run.

As I ran out I saw Lucy she smiling I guess she saw me...or maybe she was looking at Gray. Uh damnit! I cursed in my head.

I looked at Gray to see if he noticed but he didn't. We went to Coach after that.

"Ok guys remember the route...Natsu will be our Quarterback, Gray and Sting protect Natsu at cost..." He paused staring at us.

"You ready!?" He shouted.

"Yea!!" We shouted back. Me Sting Rogue Gray Gajeel Jellal and some others and went out.

[I don't feel like talking about the game to I'm going to say they are in the last ending and carry on to there]

Lucy P.O.V.

I was watching intensely to what was happening. We were behind by 5 points it was 45 to 40. Then they called times. The couches brought in the players and started talking to them. Obviously I didn't know what they were saying.

"Ok we're hallway through the 4th ending and both teams are now going back on the field." Some guy that was talking through the intercom.

They went back out and started the game again. I zoned out staring into my hands. My life is different now...it feels weird. Because I was in a bad state for almost 11 years with my Dad and all. From his abusive ways to his drugs and alcohol abuse. But I learned to deal with it...and I'm away from my Father and with my Mom caring for me...I love my life now...even if it was only 5 days since I've been here.

I was knocked out of my train of thought when Wendy yelled.

"Natsu-nii!!" I look up and see Natsu lying on the ground and the Paramedics picking him up.

"Lucy Wendy go find out what happened with Natsu." Mrs. Dragneel commanded.

We did as we were told and went after where Natsu was going.

Natsu P.O.V.

One moment I'm fine...the next I'm laying on the field...almost unconscious.

People were surrounding me and lifted me up and started taking me away. I look to my left and see Couch Laxus yelling at the Ref.

"Hey child stay with us!" Some said.

"You can't fall asleep you got me?!"  Another yelled.

Then heard someone yelling my name. "Nat!! Su!!" I saw by my side Wendy...and surprisingly Lucy as well, but their faces were blurry. I finally felt myself on a fluffy firm bed.

"I'll leave him to you." Some said probably to Wendy and Lucy. The door closed. I knew what was going to happen next.

"What is wrong with you Nii-san!! This is your 3rd time in the infirmary!!" Wendy screamed at me because of this.

"Wendy calm down. Your brother didn't mean too. Its easy to get hurt in sports. So don't take your anger out on you brother." Lucy's voice was sincere.

"Your right. Maybe I should take my anger out on that player that hurt Nii-san!!" She started stomping to the door.

"Wendy that's not what I me-" The door slamed close.

"...ant." I saw sweat drip. I laughed but stopped when my head throbbed a little. I held my head and closed my eyes. But I was shook.

"You can't sleep Natsu! Once you hit your head you can't fall asleep!" She lectured.

"Fine." I sat up and looked at her.

"So...how was your first day of school?" I asked looking at her but her eyes wondered away from mine.

"Good. All my classes are with Levy." She smiled.

"Good good." Awkward silence. I saw Lucy's hand and was just about to reach for it but...she moved her hand.

"Soooo!! Are you feeling any pain?" I smirked at her shyness.

"No." I reply. This felt like a another moment I had stolen from her just to be close and feel the atmosphere that has blending with lust and...maybe even love or maybe some where between that.

**************************************************************************

Like or not there will some more Gray and Lucy moments maybe in the next two chapters so I hope you all liked it. NaLu forever and always because their romance is just so cute nothing can stop it....well maybe one think. Not going to say Bye oh and

Vote!!!

Comment!!!

Do anything to support.

**************************************************************************