Proludge: Prom Night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The wait is over! The night you all have been waiting for...Prom Night which is the next chapter. This chapter is just the beginning and gettin you hyped for the night
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy P.O.V.

Monday-

I hope I don't see Natsu. I really hope I don't see Natsu. I really really hope I don't see Natsu. I was tapped on the shoulder by someone and I jumped...my fist was now in their hand because they blocked it. "Damn Lucy that actually hurt my palm." I was relieved it was Erza. "Sorry about that."

"Why are you jumpy you been like that since yes-" Erza all of sudden started smiling big. "Sooo...what happened Lucy?...Anything juicy happen." How'd she-

I sighed. "Your good Erza, your really good Erza. I'll tell-" I caught my eye of a shade of pink that was heading to me at full speed.

"Never mind I'll meet you on the rooftop during lunch I'll tell you." Then I ran off at high speed.

Erza P.O.V

That's weird it's almost like she saw a ghost or something like that then I felt a gush of wind which caused my to blow and my skirt I had to hold it down. I smirked. "Ha...I knew it. I know exactly who I can call for help."

I pull my galaxy out and went to contacts. I pressed the name and it started to ring. Hello?

"Hey."

Erza is that you?

"Yea it's me...it's been a while...but I need your help..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V.

Damnit I didn't realize Lucy could run this fast. Wait now that I think about...she told me she was on the cross country team at her old school.

I started to slow down. "Wait...how...do I know that?" I finally stopped.

"But...I only just meet her three months ago...or was it 6?"

I held my head.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Memory-

He started walking faster his grip on my wrist tighten. He pushed me against the locker. "Ok Lucy Heartfilia...I'm tried of your goodie goodie attitude...and I'm t" He seemed mad.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" He punched the locker next to my head.

"Don't play with me Heartfilia...I will make your time here a living hell!" He walked away were we had came from.

End of Memory-

Natsu P.O.V.

"I...tried to hurt Lucy?" I asked myself.

I think more about this before I attempt to talk to her again. I turned back around and walked the opposite direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray P.O.V.

Lunch Time-

"Natsu I need your help?" I asked which was weird for me.

"Whoa this is weird the stripper asking me for help that's crazy." A vein appeared on my forehead.

"Ok so Juvia stopped talking to me." I said.