The Moment of Truth

**************************************************************************

Well HELLO...again. Well if you have read the previous chapter you would known what happened. Sad...isn't it.

Me: Well here's...

Natsu: Hey! I heard you called me a ass in the last chapter. *angry voice*

Me: 'Wow...his mad...lets try something.'

Me: Wwwwhat I would never...it...it was Gray!! *I pointed to Gray1

Gray: Hey don't put...

Natsu jumped on him and I ran away.

Me: While that just happened so here's Demons Chapter 2! YAYAYA!!

**************************************************************************

Gray P.O.V.

I heard a loud boom sound then again.

"What the hell did that dumbass do?" I started walking to the sound so Erza and Jellal followed me. I heard footsteps I stopped and we rushed into a classroom and hid.

I saw pink hair rush by but no blond. "Shouldn't Natsu be with Lucy?" I opened the door and walked out. I went the way Natsu came from.

I heard sobs, I followed it. The blond hair girl was up against some lockers on the floor. I crouched down in front of her.

"Hey...are you ok?" She looked up. Her face was red, and her eyes were too. She looked away.

She rubbed her face and turned to face me.

"So..." She sniffed. "Is he always like that?" I laughed. She smiled. Her smile was pretty.

"No...now that, was a first I never seen him like that." She pressed her head against the locker.

"Come, why don't I show you around?" She smiled. She got up and wiped her clothes off.

"No no no! Were coming with you." Erza said.

"We are?" Jellal looked at Ezra.

"Yes we're going!" Ezra demanded. Jellal sighed.

"Come on Lucy." I walked next to her and Jellal and Ezra were beside us. I showed her through the 10th, 11th, and 12th grade hallways.

Then I showed the fields. Then...we came to the football field. The sky was bright.

I forgot that the cheerleaders were practicing, then I forgot that coach was going to kill us for leaving. Then.

"Gray, Jellal get your asses of here now!!" Lucy giggled. I looked at her and smiled. This is Coach Laxus...his mostly a pain in the ass then some type of teacher.

Me and Jellal rushed over but got hit in the back of the head. "So did you'll leave just to go flirt!" We nodded no.

"I want you to run 5 laps around the field." We didn't move.

"Was I speaking a different language! Go!"

"But shouldn't they go change?" Lucy asked walking over.

Coach Laxus sighed. "Fine...go change."

"Thanks Lucy!" I kissed her on the cheek without thinking and ran off with Jellal.

Wow...what's wrong with me?

Lucy P.O.V.

I held my cheek and blushed. I turned around and watch Gray and Jellal run off.