Listening Harder

**************************************************************************
I'm so so sooo sorry for the slow update. From school work to spring break...wow! But here's my next chapter Listening Harder of my book Demons. NALU FOREVER!!!

**************************************************************************

Natsu P.O.V.

We followed them as they went into the kitchen but stayed out and listened. I heard her say. "I was pregnant." Then the whole story. Her friend helping her. Then a Road Trip. I know exactly what they were doing.

After their discussion the party went on and they never came out of the kitchen. Then the party died down until it was just us Juvia and the DJ. I think Levy told her to stay. And the DJ is taking everything down.

"Guys let's talk." Levy said. Me and the guys figured what it was because we were eavesdropping.

Everyone sat down but Lucy and Erza. "So we thought about going on a Road Trip for Lucy." Erza said. Lucy held her arm.

"This will mean a lot if you guys come. It will be on Sunday and we'll meet here at 8." Levy said. I looked at Lucy she was staring dead in my eyes. I didn't break eye contact.

"Make sure to get here early...or we'll leave you." Erza warned. We all nodded because we knew she was serious when she says something like that.

After that we all started to clean up everything. We were all silent. I notice Lucy wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Erza..where's Lucy?" Erza looked at me, then back to what she was doing.

"She went home." Erza said. I wanted to go see if she was ok, but it would be better to let her be.

4 a.m.-

Lucy P.O.V.

I was lying on my bed staring into the ceiling. There was a knock. I didn't answer because it could only be my Mom knocking. She walked. "Lucy...are you still awake?" She asked quietly. Probably thinking I was asleep.

"Yea." I said sheepishly.

I felt weight shift on the bed. A hand touched my leg. "Lucy. I noticed when you came home...you were..." I cut her off.

"Mom...I have to tell you something." I said sitting up quick.

"What is it sweetheart?" I look down and then back at her.

"I...I was pregnant." I said.

I stared at her waiting for to say something like "What?" or "Who did it?" But what came out her mouth was...shocking I didn't know how to react.

"I know."

Sunday-

Erza P.O.V.

Lucy hadn't text me back yet but now were waiting for her to come and she finally does. But a women came out with her. I didn't recognize her but Natsu and Gray did. "Hey Ms. Heartfilia!" They said in unison.

So that must be Lucy's Mom. They look alike anyway. "Lucy how come your Mom came?" Natsu asked.

"Only Erza and Levy know." She said. I looked at Lucy. She mouthed. 'I told my Mom...she already knew.' I made a 'o' with my mouth.

"Well come on get in the car." Lucy's Mom said smiling. We watched her and then we followed her.

The vehicle was big so we all were  able to get inside. Once we were inside it was smooth sailing from there.

3 hours later-

Layla P.O.V.

Lucy told me everything so now were traveling back to that place were Jude once was and is now in jail. Lucy became distant when we came into to the city. "Lucy are you ok?" I asked. She sighed.

"Yea...it's just...I see I lot of people I know here...this sucks." I saw her eyes widen.

"I saw.. Sting."

Sting P.O.V.

I...think I just saw Lucy Heartfilia. I stared at the truck that was going by. "Sting you ok?" I nod.

"Yea Rogue...I have to go...see something." I lied. I stared at me and sighed.

"Your not good at lying at all I hope you know that." He said. I nervously laughed.

"I...have to go." I rushed after the truck. I noticed the direction they were going in and I initially knew a short cut. I cut into a alley then a corner then a long narrower street that lead straight into my neighborhood.

"They're going to Lucy's house." I mean Lucy Ashley's house her best friend.

I saw the truck again and then it pulled through a gate into a big house. Then who were inside the vehicle came out. There were a lot of people that came out, one in particular that had beautiful blonde hair and her big brown eyes.

"Lucy..." She turned suddenly.

"S-Sting!" We stared at one another. I was waiting for her to say more but...I was just listening to hard or feeling my emotions burst into something unknown.

**************************************************************************

This was ok...right? I mean bring Sting in and there will be more of Sting in later chapters. Oh and I only have 5 more days for spring break. Deep deep sigh of sadness. But that's ok well bye until next time.

**************************************************************************