A Side Unknown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys like the last chapter sorry I haven't got to Prom part though I said only four parts...or was it three I don't remember but I will probably have a fifth one there....sooooo....be looking for it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls Bathroom-

Nobody's P.O.V.

"What the hell Lucy!? What was that all about!?" Yukino yelled.

"Ok I need for you to shut up and act like you actually have sense!! Got!!??" Lucy cried right back.

They were huffing until..."Sorry I got between you and Sting." Yukino apologized.

"What?" Lucy asked shocked.

"Do I have to say it again?" She rolled her eyes.

"That's not what I meant...I meant and Sting and I." Lucy said.

"Are you going to say how much you love him?"Yukino had sarcasm in her tone.

"No...it was 2 years ago when we were sophomores."

[If you recall in the chapter Discussion Time Lucy was telling Erza and Levy how about Sting before they even knew him and about how she got pregnant]

-Time Skip 15 minutes later after story-

"So Levi is Sting and yours kid." Yukino said.

"Yes." Lucy replied with a simple answer.

"I didn't know Lucy." Yukino said feeling bad about her intentions to interfere between their relationship.

"It's ok and plus I know your in love with Sting." Lucy said.

"What!?" Yukino blushed in embarrassment.

"It's fine you don't have to hide plus I'm in love with Natsu...before he lost his memory...he said he was deeply in love with me but...you know things are starting to change...because I did use to like Sting and still probably do because his my child's father...so I'm gonna help you get with him." Lucy said.

Yukino started processing everything. "Get me with...Sting?"

"Yep! This is how it will work..."

To the Guys-

Since the girls left they never uttered a word until Natsu said something. "Sooo when did you start dating Lucy?" Sting looked at Natsu.

"...we didn't." Sting scratched his head.

"So what's going on between you two then?" Natsu asked.

Why the hell is he interrogating me? Sting cursed in his head.

"Mother and father to our child." Sting said putting his hands behind his head.

"Oh really?" Natsu said.

"Yes." Sting.

Natsu sighed. I'm not that stupid Sting. Natsu said in his head.

Sting heard the sound of familiar voices and noticed Lucy and Yukino coming back. They were laughing pretty hard.

"Sorry it took us so long we were having..."girl" talk." Lucy said using her fingers for quotation marks.

"Girl...talk???" Natsu and Sting said at the same time.